Justin Bieber Hate Club
Heather

Airdrie, Canada

#2227 Mar 23, 2014
If I had a gun I would shoot him right in the head...
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2228 Mar 23, 2014
Heather wrote:
If I had a gun I would shoot him right in the head...
He's an embarrassment to your lovely nation Canada, isn't he?

Since: Jun 13

Anywhere

#2231 Mar 26, 2014
Happy to join this Club.

Month ago i seen that he got even cologne with his name on it, who in the world would use it?

Since: Jun 13

Anywhere

#2232 Mar 26, 2014
Star On 47 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an embarrassment to your lovely nation Canada, isn't he?
He is Canadian?

Same as Avril Lavigne and Celine Dion, what success...
Sundrop

South San Francisco, CA

#2233 May 18, 2014
I honestly don't have an opinion about Justin Bieber. I know that he's a musical artist, but I haven't heard many of his songs.(I've only heard 'Baby', which I'm not a huge fan of.)

I can respect the opinion of people who think his songs are annoying. But personally, if I dislike a musical artist, I simply move on.

I don't understand why some take the time to go above and beyond and scream how much they hate Justin Bieber… in my opinion, it just seems unnecessary.
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2234 May 19, 2014
Antisha wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Canadian?
Canada has Bryan Adams, I grew up listening to his music, and I saw him live last fall. He really can rock the house down. I saw Bruce Cockburn in concert and I got to meet him. He is a very enlightened folk-rocker. And Rush is probably the best live band around today.
Its A ShameFul Face

Guangzhou, China

#2236 May 26, 2014
WTF, wherever i see i find his haters but why his videos on youtube become so popular and yet he is the most seached term on google...
he is getting rapid increment in his twitter fanfollowing..
I'm also one of you, but why is he so popular?
Famous hip hop dancer

Adelaide, Australia

#2237 Jun 21, 2014
Wow I actually thought a girl was singing when I first heard his voice!
Famous hip hop dancer

Adelaide, Australia

#2238 Jun 21, 2014
I just think he is too stuck up for words and he is such a drama queen/king and I think he just overreacts about everything, I mean how have so many people fallen into his trap???
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2240 Jun 22, 2014
Antisha wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Canadian?
Just a few weeks ago I went to the Rumba club and checked out two excellent newer bands from Canada. First there was Wooden Indian Burial Ground - a grungy noise-rock feedback-soaked band that hails from Vancouver. Their sound is like Neil Young (grunge)+ Sonic Youth + Nirvana + Soundgarden + REM, maybe. Good music, more suitable for listening than dancing. Also from Vancouver there's the Courtneys. A modern garage/punk/new wave chick band trio that actually writes their own songs, sings (no lip-synching!) the lyrics and plays their own instruments a la Bangles, Go-Gos, L7, Lunachicks and such (no choreography), they are an honest-to-God rock-n-roll babe band. Yes they are young and very cute and you can watch them perform but they don't just look good - they sound good. They got talent, musicality, brains as well as beauty, just like the cute chick band Plastiscines, who hail from France (ooh la la). If that dime-a-dozen high pitch whiner Avril Lavinge is really "punk" then I have the deed to the Golden Gate Bridge to sell you. A Celine Dion album should be tossed into a trash dumpster and never listened to by anyone ever again! Have a nice day :).
NoOne

Montpellier, France

#2241 Aug 12, 2014
I don't understand why so MANY people "hate" him ...
He is just singer he does music , if you like it then enjoy it , but if you don't the just avoid it ^^'.
Don't waste your time on cursing him .
He want to make his fan happy , that why he works so hard (and for money ;P).
Anyway, you can't be appreciate by everybody , that humanly IMPOSSIBLE, stars are persons like us ...so just avoid him =).
Even if it's fun for you (maybe) to insult him..
I'm NOT a "belieber" or what so ever!
Haters

Montpellier, France

#2242 Aug 12, 2014
Je déteste ce mec , il me saoule TROP!
Bieber Space Project

New Hyde Park, NY

#2243 Aug 20, 2014
We're sending Justin Bieber into space with a ONE WAY TICKET. Support the cause on Thunderclap https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/15175-bie...

Since: Jan 13

Ludhiana, India

#2244 Aug 21, 2014
I wasn't knowing people hate him so much
madman

Ireland

#2246 Aug 24, 2014
Here is what I think of Justin Bieber -
&fe ature=youtu.be
tommy

Brooklyn, NY

#2248 Apr 13, 2015
I found this hilarious Facebook Page about Bieber ...https://www.facebook.com/pa ges/Like-If-You-Dislike-Justin -Bieber/696093923846464
Anonymus

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2250 Nov 25, 2015
He should have been arrested for disturbing the peace
Daydream Johnny

Philadelphia, PA

#2251 Nov 30, 2015
LunaWestcoast

Hesperia, CA

#2252 Dec 5, 2015
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
West West Baby that's what
wolfshadow01

Bullhead City, AZ

#2253 Jun 15, 2016
justin bieber must die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Female singer at the moment? (Oct '13) 16 hr Cow Tipper 4
News Day For Night Was Made For Shabazz Palaces 22 hr SOY FART 6
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Thu Runner 15
Oh La La La New on Amazon From Dance Artist Nad... Thu serenaspun 1
How to Transfer Spotify Music to Sony Walkman Dec 13 simones 1
News Bon Jovi finally inducted into Rock and Roll Ha... Dec 13 BJ Fan 1
How to Play iTunes M4P files on common MP3 players Dec 12 simones 1
More from around the web