Columbus, OH

#2177 May 12, 2013
noescape927 wrote:
yeah,boyy!! wanted to join this club!
Welcome to the Plasuredome!
LoadingName

Chatham, UK

#2179 May 20, 2013
What annoys me about him is that some 6 year old girl was in hospital dying, and her last wish was too see Justin bieber, and he said he would only do it if he got paid, Erugh
Star On 46

Columbus, OH

#2180 May 20, 2013
LoadingName wrote:
What annoys me about him is that some 6 year old girl was in hospital dying, and her last wish was too see Justin bieber, and he said he would only do it if he got paid, Erugh
You should've read the whiny things he said at the Billboard Music Awards last night too. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhhhh! What a stinky sack of dousch! Justin Beaver, GO AWAY! GTFO.
Marty

Ancaster, Canada

#2181 May 21, 2013
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/A7BdXRGwzGU
Sent from my iPad

“The name says it all...”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2182 May 21, 2013
Justin Bieber SUCKS!
sean wilimitis

Milwaukee, WI

#2183 Jun 6, 2013
justin you are the biggest embarassment to ever hit the music industry and i saw a picture of him trying to wear a bandana and a jean jacket tryna rock TUPACS STYLE a fucking legend and this lil boy made it look soooo lame and only ppl that like him are little girls that are justtttt hitting there first period and he hunts these lil baby ass girls so he can be a professiobnal predetor in a year when not only more then half of the U.S. hates him but the whole world will catch up soon and realize this fake ass punk never ammount to anything and embarrassed the whole music world
bella

Croydon, UK

#2185 Jun 9, 2013
justin biber is ugly! omg he is so annoying and dumb even a 3 year old can dance better than him thats how bad he is.
selena

Düsseldorf, Germany

#2187 Jun 20, 2013
Hey
I do not hate I'm just disappointed in what's become, I used to like him now I'm just disappointed and sad justin bieber. When he soon is not the old jus I'll hate him forever.
Ileana

Cedar Rapids, IA

#2188 Jun 21, 2013
Jb sucks and shouldn't really be making music everyone I know agrees with this
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2189 Jun 21, 2013
ihate0onedirection wrote:
Justin Bieber SUCKS!
Hi there! I noticed your name/moniker and I like it. I hate One Direction too. I read about their "show" at the Nationwide Arena this past week. They should be boarded onto a (yellow) submarine or a (LEaD)Zeppelin with a (DEaF)Leppard onboard and head on back in ONE DIRECTION straight to the U.K. Or better yet, how about they board a rocket and fly in ONE DIRECTION to the dark side of the moon? Or even better yet, just set the controls to go in ONE DIRECTION to the heart of the sun?
Jake Dunn

Fort Pierce, FL

#2190 Jun 25, 2013
I made a cartoon making fun of Justin Bieber fans. Please check it out, subscribe and tell your friends.

Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2191 Jun 25, 2013
Jake Dunn wrote:
I made a cartoon making fun of Justin Bieber fans. Please check it out, subscribe and tell your friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xMsL97mK4AMXX
You HIT the nail right on the head! About 200 years ago during the War of 1812 invading U.S. forces had captured, sacked and burned the city of York (now Toronto, a city I have visited many times and love tremendously). Now, Canada takes out its revenge, first with Celine Dion and now Justin Beaver. Funny thing you mentioned RiRi. She says that S+M whips + chains excite her. She keeps going back to that chump Chris Brown, she's such a masochist! Fans of Celine the Wounded Feline and Justin Beaver must also be masochistic because those two "artists" are zeros, their "music" is totally unlistenable puke. It's going to take a LOT of Canadian bacon, hockey players and their lovely women to make up for those Canadian exports. Well, at least they have RUSH. I saw them for the 4th time last year. Excellent, intelligent, butt-kicking, never a drag, always a thrill :)

BTW, DO NOT watch the video where Celine Dion "sings" and "dances" to the hit "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk. Just don't. Bravo on your cartoon movie. G'day, eh!
hii

London, UK

#2192 Jun 26, 2013
Did you see what he did to the papps?? omg hes out of control http://sot.ag/BQY6/
Sam

Olympia, WA

#2193 Jul 8, 2013
I hate u Justin beiber I hope u read this to know how ugly u r and how mean and selfish u r
The truth

Jamaica Plain, MA

#2194 Jul 8, 2013
Justin Bieber needs to stop trying to act gangsta. No amount of tattoos will make him look tough or manly EVER.

Since: Jul 13

Minsk, Belarus

#2195 Jul 13, 2013
i hate Biber's songs!! i don't understand what young silly girls found in him?!
Make Me Laugh Some More

Cantonment, FL

#2196 Jul 13, 2013
He should be so lucky as to die young in a drunken fiery automobile crash, hopefully killing an entire flock of baby ducks so that he will be forever hated & have his music stuck in the bottom of birdcages everywhere.
bella

Croydon, UK

#2197 Aug 11, 2013
omg justin biber is a piece of crap thats been stepped on i cant belive peeps would choose mj over him he justin cant even dance he relies on other famous people that came before his time (michael jackson)hes such a copycat fuck u belibers lol!! im not even in my teeens and im saying bad words lol
take it from a kid of my age justin will never ever ever be athe greatest singer of all time
bella

Croydon, UK

#2198 Aug 11, 2013
BELIBER 4 EVER U SUCK U BITCH
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2199 Aug 11, 2013
bella wrote:
omg justin biber is a piece of crap thats been stepped on i cant belive peeps would choose mj over him he justin cant even dance he relies on other famous people that came before his time (michael jackson)hes such a copycat fuck u belibers lol!! im not even in my teeens and im saying bad words lol
take it from a kid of my age justin will never ever ever be athe greatest singer of all time
How could Justin Beaver be the greatest singer of all time when he ain't a singer to begin with? A hippo farting is more tuneful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 4 min Octopus 10
Any songs like "Rave is King" by fu*** offf or ... 1 hr kiki4123 1
Performing Moon River In The Style Of Andy Wili... 14 hr NewYorkView 1
Performing My Way In The Style Of Frank Sinatra 14 hr NewYorkView 1
bassist looking for serious band members. 22 hr bassistband 1
News Growing Older With Madonna Fri Waldo Simmons 1
Style : Taylor Swift Jun 30 Mark Rosenkranz 1
More from around the web