Great Allentown Fair 2012 grandstand lineup dominated by country, tween pop acts

Aug 24, 2012 Full story: NJ.com

The Great Allentown Fair returns Tuesday to the Allentown Fairgrounds in Allentown , with an emphasis on country and tween pop.

Full Story
tags318

Quakertown, PA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Attended The Fixx/J.Geils show last night. Besides the perfect weather, the sound from the lead on group, The Fixx, was spectacular. The accuracy to details and the showmanship of the five original members blew me away. But again, the SOUND was so crisp and punchy, much more so than the headliner, J.Geils, who staged a great show, but the sound was a bit muddied imho. I could have listened to The Fixx all night. As witnessed before, The Great Allentown Fair is a great place to see a concert. Great time was had by all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful, Celeb star, performing tonight, and ... Mon Heather 1
傷心太平洋 Sun Tan 1
月亮惹的禍 Sun Tan 1
Ticketmaster tickets bought via a download link... Sep 10 CatWallis 3
Chris Brown Pleads Guilty To Washington Assault Sep 7 Star On 47 2
Bobby Brown arrested at cheerleading competition (Feb '07) Sep 7 Kundrot dionkie 6
Music saved Merle Haggard from poverty Sep 5 Kid_Tomorrow 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Music People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••