Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Hello Everyone!

I have some very exciting news for you! Athens, GA based Americana/Folk-Rockers THE CORDUROY ROAD will bring their foot-stomping, crowd-pleasing, high energy show to Music on Main Street in Lilburn on SEPTEMBER 21st, 2012 at 8pm. The band has been making waves across the southeast and has just entered the studio to record their sophomore studio album, to be released this Spring 2012.

We would greatly appreciate any coverage you could give to this show. If you are interested, the band is also available for interviews.

“Fans of anything from country to bluegrass to folk rock will especially enjoy The Corduroy Road’s notoriously lively shows,” says Flagpole Magazine.

Comprised of Drew Carman (vocals, banjo, guitar, harmonica), Elijah NeeSmith (vocals, bass), Matt Dyson (banjo, guitar), Garrett Chism (Drums), and Russel McCumber (fiddle) the band has been touring in some form and capacity since 2006.

In November of 2008, The Corduroy Road entered the studio of local legend John Keane (Widespread Panic, REM, BR549, Uncle Tupelo) to record their debut LP, Love Is a War, released in Summer 2009. After an exciting and fruitful year, the band release Live at the 40Watt in 2010 as their first live album. It captured the raw live energy that the band has become know for.

Soon thereafter, the band decided to take a short hiatus from touring in late 2010 and went through a few line-up changes… but now The Corduroy Road is back at it again, with a slew of new material, and aggressive tour schedule and that same down home sound.

Check out the band at www.thecorduroyroad.com

Thanks so much!
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Music Forum right now

Search the Music Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jermaine Jackson Is Upset With Debbie Rowe's Cl... 1 hr goodvibrations 23
WMF to PDF Converter (Sep '10) 22 hr Wheatley 2
my name is ndnoni i can sing but i need sponsor... Tue geraldine cloude 1
MerleFest announces Midnight Jam lineup Tue Old timer 1
my name Tue dhowell100 1
Song Help! 80s Sound Yet Modern Song? (Aug '13) Tue Adam 2
Luckenbach is 'Pickin' for the Record' (Aug '09) Mon John Michon 10
•••
•••