A young conductor takes the BSO baton

Full story: Baltimore Sun
When he arrived at a summer arts program for talented high school students in South Carolina, Joseph Young was pretty much focused on playing the trumpet. Full Story
Rita Jacoby

Miami, FL

#1 Jan 9, 2008
I am happy to read all the news of the classical music events. I am constantly in search of the performances of Jacob Lodico, an extremely talented and gifted young musician. Thank you, Tim Smith for your most readable and enlightening reviews.
Rita Jacoby

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 9, 2008
I am happy to read all the review of the music events. I am constantly in search of the performances of Jacob Lodico, an estremely talented and gifted young musician who will be graduating from the Peabody Conservatory of Music. Thank you Tim Smith for your awesome reviews.
Jennifer Jablonski

Columbia, SC

#3 Jan 16, 2008
We here at the University of South Carolina School of Music are incredibly proud of our talented alumnus! Congratulations, Joey!
Rita Jacoby

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Graduated from the Royal Academy of Music at the Hague in the Netherlands. He is on Facebook,playing some fascinating pieces. I was paricularly surprised at his playing of "Klezmer" style music. It seemed incomprable. I hope someday and I feel someday he will be famous.his name is Jacob Lodico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Bonamassa, forever a blues purveyor 3 hr Gaggy 1
HELP! 90's song with robot/alien voice 10 hr kinkybetty 1
Justin Bieber Summoned to Argentina Court Follo... 22 hr Star On 47 2
Music ReviewUsher electrifies TD Garden crowd Tue Download New Music 2
Michael Jackson will be buried on his 51st birt... (Aug '09) Tue Len is Disgusted 15
What do you think of Taylor Swift? Mon MJLover624 7
1990-present Music Sucks (Jun '13) Mon MJLover624 12

Music People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE