Maeschell

Griffin, GA

#829 Oct 7, 2012
Nic wrote:
I'm trying to figure out the name of this girl group. They had a song entirely sung in French; I think it was called Makita or something like that. It was played on a lot of R&B stations during the late 90's maybe even early 2000. Does anyone know who the group is or the name of the song? I know on the chorus the would go "Oooohh Ooh". Not much help but that's all I know.
Its called Makeda by Les Nubians.. I searched for it forever! I love it
Rainbowrawraw

Oakley, CA

#830 Oct 7, 2012
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

THE SONG GOES:

HIGHER AND HIGHER.....SEXY AND HIGHER.

That's all I remember help thanks!!!!!
Bedbugg

Valley Stream, NY

#831 Oct 14, 2012
Finesze wrote:
<quoted text>
Im looking for the same song! I bought the cassette single when it first came out. Now i cant remember his name! I think it was anthony something. If u find out, please let me know. i'll do the same 4 u. mzfinesze@gmail.com
"what are we gonna do" sung by artist Ronnie Henson
Bedbugg

Valley Stream, NY

#832 Oct 14, 2012
Finesze wrote:
<quoted text>
Im looking for the same song! I bought the cassette single when it first came out. Now i cant remember his name! I think it was anthony something. If u find out, please let me know. i'll do the same 4 u. mzfinesze@gmail.com
the artist name is Ronnie Henson I use to live this song too.
saV

Macedonia, OH

#833 Dec 16, 2012
there is this one song and it has in the begining of it like an iphone rigger and i dont know what its called HELLP
Pissed off

Sydney, Australia

#834 Jan 19, 2013
Does anyone know where to buy da song hey sexy lady dance mix by shaggy
qwerty

South Richmond Hill, NY

#835 Feb 25, 2013
THIS WILL OPEN EVERYONES EYES SLOWLY BE CAREFUL!!!...HE IS COMING

Joy501

Narre Warren, Australia

#836 Mar 16, 2013
sam wrote:
hi
can anyone help me i am looking for the title of a song it was either late 80s early 90s
i can give you the corus and i hope some knows who sings it its goes like this
baby you know i always loved you from the start,
i made sure that my heart will be always and ever with you.
and when wake or when you sleep you know that my heart will be always and ever with you
Bridge:
You turn my heart around
you turned my heart around
After all these years, don't know if you ever found the answer: Southern Sons Always and Ever...:-)
explosif

Dublin, Ireland

#839 Apr 12, 2013
Very late reply i know. But i have just spent a month and a half looking for this so i decided that when i found it i would come back and reply to you.

The song is by SPQR. called unlimited dreams.

You probably found it yourself by now but just in case thats your song
explosif

Dublin, Ireland

#840 Apr 12, 2013
nicky minaj?? Dunno the same but definity seems like her song
Louise

Bensalem, PA

#841 May 5, 2013
I'm looking for the title and artist for a song from the ninetys I guess it was alternative it was a guy and he's singing about driving in California and on muholland he's like talking more then singing hope someone can help have had this song in my head for a long time
John Foley

Houston, TX

#842 Oct 12, 2013
Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find the name of this song? I have been trying to find it forever??
Stereo MCs - Elevate My Mind
Kristen

Riverside, NJ

#843 Nov 7, 2013
edd wrote:
looking for a rap song the first line is "every night im in the kitchen smokin herb and cookin up dope got me a couple of ounces of cocaine dick and powder soap... Chorus: real ghetto boys get stuck up in this game from rollin with hustlas,pimps,and g'z for all you ghetto boys out there makin fast g'z if you dont stay strong your gonna drop to your knees.
Did you ever find out?!
Lavon

Cherryville, NC

#844 Dec 20, 2013
Gogo song my feet hurt my feet my feet hurt
Lavon

Cherryville, NC

#845 Dec 20, 2013
Who made the go go song my feet hurt or is that the name of the song? Could some one out there from DC help me out!
Josie

Charlotte, NC

#847 Dec 25, 2013
The song is called "Ned's Dub" by Rare Essence
peter wrote:
I heard that song on the Radio in Puerto Rico, and can't get it out of my head ever since, I've tried for years to search it down, no luck, somebody told me it was by "Carol Janni" but I don't think so ...
"you can, you can, you ca, baby yes you can"
Chris

Jonesville, SC

#848 Mar 20, 2014
There is a song that's like "what are we gonna do I know you're scared I am too". It's about a couple that is expecting a baby. Late 90s.
Joshin4657

Dublin, Ireland

#852 Oct 7, 2014
dionne wrote:
Can someone PLEASE awnser this comment. Nobody has even said they dont know. You guys are just ignoring it. Please
Hey guys I am wrecked here trying to find a song. It goes along the lines of this
'' Higher... Higher.... Higher and higher and higher and higher and higher. Let the music...let the music take control...ooohhhhhhhooohhhh... move to the move to the move to the music.
It is a girl singing I think that it is Cosmic Baby but I really dont know. Can someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE help me I am desperate
Only posting this cause I spent near a month trying to find this tune and I know your pain..... SPQR- Unlimitied dreams
solano

Potsdam, NY

#853 Nov 29, 2014
did you guys find the name by any chance?
boss lady

Clarksville, TN

#854 Nov 29, 2014
Im trying to find a old song that goes my feet my feet hurt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... 17 hr tom wingo 5
News Video: Watch Mama June Get Weird at a Pompano B... 23 hr DILF 8
Music Map/Typography Art Prints Thu Trudy Clementine 1
News Rapper Nelly Arrested on Felony Drug Charges Thu no doubt 2
News Why Didn't Beyonce Win Album of the Year? Thu disgusted 9
Dr Drum is a name that will change your life. (Nov '13) May 20 Fred 2
Top 10 Best Rappers Of All Time May 19 Sebw 4
More from around the web