trying to find a song title
Jase

Spartanburg, SC

#718 May 7, 2010
brittany wrote:
PLEASEEEEEE.
I dont know what this song is called or who sings it, I cant find it on google or anywhere. Anyone know what this song is called or who sings it?
you know you want it you love it you wish that you could touch
it you wish that you could fuck it but i cant help with nothing
eww girl i want you
cant wait til i get on you
i can give you ecstacy but thats all you can get from me
but you need to stop it tryna get in my pockets
all you need you got it but dont stop droppin that body
take it to the floor once more
dont stop what you doing
i love the way you move it
just looking at you
Im looking for the same song too
ritchie

United States

#720 Jun 7, 2010
hannah wrote:
looking for a song late 80's early 90's...some of the lyrics are: helluva helluva she's a helluva girl
it is by the group Lighter Shade of Brown
porsche

Tyler, TX

#721 Jun 23, 2010
brittany wrote:
PLEASEEEEEE.
I dont know what this song is called or who sings it, I cant find it on google or anywhere. Anyone know what this song is called or who sings it?
you know you want it you love it you wish that you could touch
it you wish that you could fuck it but i cant help with nothing
eww girl i want you
cant wait til i get on you
i can give you ecstacy but thats all you can get from me
but you need to stop it tryna get in my pockets
all you need you got it but dont stop droppin that body
take it to the floor once more
dont stop what you doing
i love the way you move it
just looking at you
hey did you ever find out the name of that song?
ashley

United States

#722 Jul 1, 2010
Im trying to find a song thats in spanish and english and it has kind of a techno beat but barely, and it says 'kiss me' then a few words in spanish. Thats all iknow about it and i heard in in the radio like about a month ago so i guess its not that old.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#723 Jul 1, 2010
theres this song that has been stuck on my head for like a long time. Its in spanish and english and it says 'kiss me' then a few spanish words after that. Also its sound a little techno kind of like the gummy bear song but different i just heard like a month ago so its not that old.
Andre Didyme Dome

Bogotá, Colombia

#724 Jul 11, 2010
This song is called "The First Time I Made Love" by Joyce Kennedy & Jeffrey Osborne.
Cinzano wrote:
Find me this 1985 love song...please sung by a duet.
The first time I made love
It wasn't love at all
Didn't know what to feel
Didn't squeel. That's all I can recal
I thought that's all there was
But I know so much more
I tell you when I knew
The last first I made love, I made it with you
Matt

AOL

#725 Jul 17, 2010
Eddie wrote:
I'm trying to find the name and artist of a song from the mid 90's. It's a live song and all I remember is, "Jammie says, turn off the radio, Jammie says, turn off the light, Jammie says, turn off the video, you beat yourself up just to bring yourself down. Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go. When the world is coming down on me, let it goooo.
Song is Jennie Says by Cowboy Mouth
melanie

Syracuse, NY

#726 Jul 19, 2010
Shaun wrote:
I am looking for the name of a freestyle song from the 80's by a female singer. The lyrics in chorus say "I've been watching you, the way you move, your body drives me crazy"
I can't find the actual song anywhere so far, but it's from "Assault of the Killer Bimbos" movie; the song is "I've been watching you" and it's performed by Knight Time.
Chris

Tomball, TX

#727 Jul 19, 2010
Smoky23 wrote:
who sings the song about working seven twelves and working boiler shutdowns? supposedly he is an old ironworker/rigger and he wrote this song while running a tugger. i am not for sure the name of the song but i want to say 7 12s is part of the title(7 12s means 7 days a week 12 hours a day work schedule).
Did you ever find out who sings the song about 7 12s
NickNakao

San Pablo, CA

#728 Jul 21, 2010
hannah wrote:
looking for a song late 80's early 90's...some of the lyrics are: helluva helluva she's a helluva girl
You're looking for:

Artist: The Brotherhood Creed
Song: Helluva
Zane

Hickory, NC

#730 Aug 15, 2010
Jase wrote:
<quoted text>
Im looking for the same song too
Raymond - U Kno U Want It

Out of Greenville SC 25
brenda locs

Basking Ridge, NJ

#731 Aug 17, 2010
tony wrote:
Looking for a song that i do not know the name of, but the main lyrics go"im nearly dying nearly dyingup in my boom boom room up in my room i go so dumb up in my boom boom room"
ive been lookin for that song for so long! all i kno its a hyphy style song
dum dum

Kennewick, WA

#732 Aug 31, 2010
edd wrote:
looking for a rap song the first line is "every night im in the kitchen smokin herb and cookin up dope got me a couple of ounces of cocaine dick and powder soap... Chorus: real ghetto boys get stuck up in this game from rollin with hustlas,pimps,and g'z for all you ghetto boys out there makin fast g'z if you dont stay strong your gonna drop to your knees.
did u ever find out the name of this song
email me it plz [email protected]
thanks
sassie

Bardstown, KY

#733 Aug 31, 2010
I am looking for a song I heard back in 1969 or early 1970. Some of the song goes... Big Jimmy Baker and Marty Gray met at a teenage party, He drove her to school the next day,both of them was tardy.Sitting in the parking lot talking over things,waiting for the morning bell to ring, two love birds sitting on a wing,Jimmy Baker and Marty. This is all I remember of the song.If anyone knows the artist or the song Please let me know.This part of the lyrics is stuck in my head all these years.
Tigerwoman

Germany

#735 Sep 12, 2010
Looking 4 a song from about '82 with lyrics "what went wrong with us - Im dying over you - but dying is the saddest part of... Our love affair started in the spring - with your eyes to mine we could dance and sing..." Thank you.
Chantal Hart

Odessa, TX

#736 Sep 14, 2010
I need help tryin to get the name of an artist. The beat is the computer love beat slowed down a little bt sum of a verse n the chorus goes"deep inside your love is where i wanna be, gurl lets not let this moment slip away, lets do it left to rite, all night and when the morning start we'll start all over..lets make love tonight baby...Plz i wish sum1 wuld knw. Im 21 n i havent heard in since the mid 90's..yea i was young bt the song is stuck n my head..omg...plz help me
SWAMPZOID

San Francisco, CA

#737 Sep 21, 2010
seahawks wrote:
Has anyone heard of a 70s possibly 80s song by a female (sounds like Carly Simon) in which she says something to the effect of the newsman didn't report about a war today. Towards the end of the song, it appears to have a newscast bleedover. Thanks.
That might be a song by Anne Murray called A Little Good News or something like that. Not positive though.
Nic _at _nite_ Detroit_MI

Grand Rapids, MI

#738 Sep 24, 2010
I've been looking for a the name of a rap song? some lyrics are "my car is fresh! they call it the two tone seville but everybody knows it's a Ford for real I don't try to hide it so don't get excited ....if it wasn't for my car. horn sounds came out about 1987 or 1988
BOBBY brown

Philadelphia, PA

#739 Oct 2, 2010
i'm trying to find a song by a girl oldies or maybe a girl band group but shes high pitch and funny song and she says in the song what the hells going on its talking bout smokeing and shes watching life pass lol

Since: Oct 10

United States

#741 Oct 9, 2010
Im looking for that song too.....do you know the name of it yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tornado forces evacuations at Beach Boys concer... 22 hr Abrahammock Relig... 1
News 5 living ex-presidents to attend hurricane reli... Sun Abrahammock Relig... 3
Musique Zen - Relaxation music (Jun '16) Sat tonytiger 2
HELP! 90's song with robot/alien voice (Nov '14) Oct 14 Hugo 68
Help me find 2 songs? Oct 13 Joey4K 1
News Tom Petty dead at 66 after going into cardiac a... Oct 8 Nikki 2
News Rock Hall of Fame: Radiohead, Rage, Bon Jovi, D... Oct 5 BJ Fan 1
More from around the web