trying to find a song title

Posted in the Music Forum

First Prev
of 42
Next Last
Chris

Gibsonia, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2006
I'm trying to find the title of a song from the early 90's range. It is similar to Montell Jordan's 'This Is How We Do It'. One main lyric is 'The writing on the wall' If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
cindy

Clearwater, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2006
Chris wrote:
I'm trying to find the title of a song from the early 90's range. It is similar to Montell Jordan's 'This Is How We Do It'. One main lyric is 'The writing on the wall' If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
give me a little more info
Chris

Gibsonia, PA

#3 Sep 5, 2006
It is an upbeat song, The writing on the wall is repeated several time in the song. I thought that was the song title. Sorry for the vague info, I don't know much about the song.
cindy

Clearwater, FL

#4 Sep 5, 2006
Chris wrote:
It is an upbeat song, The writing on the wall is repeated several time in the song. I thought that was the song title. Sorry for the vague info, I don't know much about the song.
Im sorry i dont have a clue, sorry
Chris

Gibsonia, PA

#5 Sep 5, 2006
That's okay, thanks anyway
cindy

Clearwater, FL

#6 Sep 5, 2006
Chris wrote:
That's okay, thanks anyway
I tried, but forgive me i was born in the early 90's
brian

Boise, ID

#7 Oct 15, 2006
its an eminem song it geos back when mark walhberg was marky mark this is how we used to make the party start
Reed

Denver, CO

#8 Oct 15, 2006
Chris wrote:
Thanks,
Chris
It is Stereo MC's
Song is connected
Chris

Gibsonia, PA

#9 Oct 19, 2006
Reed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Stereo MC's
Song is connected
Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it. This is definately the song I was looking for. Thanks again.

Chris
Erick

Wasilla, AK

#10 Nov 7, 2006
Im looking for a song that Lee Greenwood sings I don't know what its called iv tryed looking on the net but not coming up with anything, the lyrics are {I want to go home to alaska cause the northern lights are in my womens eyes} if anybody can help me that would be great thanks
hannah

Hauula, HI

#11 Nov 21, 2006
looking for a song late 80's early 90's...some of the lyrics are: helluva helluva she's a helluva girl
ray

UK

#12 Nov 30, 2006
im trying to find a song i remember from my younger days. im sure it was in the 80's and it was about passengers on busses.. not much info i know.. the lyrics went something like " get out of passenger i wanna get on.. i wanna get on i wanna get on... please help me
RAS

Sydney, Australia

#13 Dec 3, 2006
hey could you please help me find the title and artist of the song? it is a dance type song and its lyrics go something like this:

'you know i will be there, you know i'll always care? say you will say you will'

Thanks
JRE

Gaithersburg, MD

#14 Dec 5, 2006
Looking for a rap song title (and artist) that contains these lyrics: No I'm not a straggler... but I don't want you boys to come over and start hagglin'...what you tryin' prove, nothin'. Thanks
Charlie

Australia

#15 Dec 8, 2006
Yeah thats my fav song. it's called 'days gone'. it might be hard to find online.
Charlie

Australia

#16 Dec 8, 2006
PLLLEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE Help me find this song with lyrics:'My feet they will not leave the ground,......... on my fathers land, to find out whats beyond the hill, if i never go i never will.'

It's awsom and i cant find it, please tell me it's name!!!!!
JRE

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Dec 9, 2006
I found it. N.O.R.E. Nothin'
Jill

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Dec 11, 2006
I am searching for a song that I believe is titled "He was the farmer" I don't know who it is by. The words say, "He was the farmer and I was the field. And it always hurt when the ground was tilled. He was getting rid of the rocks and the weeds. So the ground would be good when he sowed the seeds."
Coradon

San Bernardino, CA

#19 Dec 12, 2006
I have a song stuck in my head. Been there for 3 days now and can't for the life of me find the name of it. Unfortunately, the only information I can give you comes from it playing in the background of an X-rated video....lol. I would be so appreciative if an adult could take a listen (dont watch it!) and maybe tell me more about the singer or song.

http://www.camelstyle.net/fly.php...
Krista

Port Jervis, NY

#20 Dec 12, 2006
Chris wrote:
hi im new to this site but i think i may be able to help with this one.The song may be These Walls by Trapt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanye West to receive Video Vanguard Award at 2... Thu huh 2
new music Aug 27 nuqady 1
News Celine Dion rehearses for her new show in The C... Aug 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Looking for producer Aug 26 adrianc2899 1
News 'Elvis Presley Forever' CD goes postal: debuts ... Aug 26 jim - 2
News Your taste in music may predict how you think, ... Aug 24 Lekso 6
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Aug 23 Lani 152
More from around the web