Song of the Week: 'Sweeter Than Ficti...

Song of the Week: 'Sweeter Than Fiction,' Taylor Swift

There are 4 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Nov 10, 2013, titled Song of the Week: 'Sweeter Than Fiction,' Taylor Swift. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

"Sweeter Than Fiction," Taylor Swift 's umpteenth Top 40 hit, arrived at retailers just in time for one of the worst weeks in the history of the Billboard charts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

taylor swift

Albania

#1 Nov 11, 2013
i miss my tour my moment old times I remember members very good i miss my songs old and new i miss when i win my evening
taylor swift

Albania

#2 Nov 11, 2013
and i found pictures of old times I was with my tears
taylor swift

Albania

#3 Nov 11, 2013
i found pictures of old times that i was with my fans friends family mom said:why you are sad why you are crying you have in eyes tears!!!i was very worried that i hug my mom
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#4 Nov 11, 2013
taylor swift wrote:
i miss my tour my moment old times I remember members very good i miss my songs old and new i miss when i win my evening
Glad to see you talking about why you miss your country music, Taylor Swift. I think I agree with you that you should think about your country music more often. Being a pop singer is no fun for you at all. Country is much better than pop. I think you have to retire We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble and focus on your country music like Red and of course, new pop music. I think a crossover appeal should go by you, not your music. So if that's the case, I think your country songs without the crossover appeal should have a special airing on MTV, Fuse and MTV Hits. So if that's the case, Fuse should make Top 20 Taylor Swift Music Videos with you as a host. Top 20 Taylor Swift Music Videos is were you can talk about your music, your music videos and your country music career shown on pop music stations (not just your crossover appeal but all your songs). OK, if you want your fans to listen to Sweeter Than Fiction, you got to make a Sweeter Than Fiction music video. Good thing you're working on your Sweeter Than Fiction music video as your next music video this month. I hope you can finish making your Sweeter Than Fiction music video so I can see it later this month. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waiting for DJ 1 hr haopro 1
looking for a studio and rap producer (Feb '08) 19 hr ozzy 290
Nonstop 2016 22 hr haopro 1
News Eminem selling pieces of his childhood home Thu Arleen Beane 2
News Bruce Springsteen cancels North Carolina concer... Thu Amess 4
News NYPD Commissioner on T.I. Show Shooting: Rapper... Thu dfadsgfdh 2
News Pure McCartney VR is like standing in a musical... Thu Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web