Maserati driver in Vegas shooting-cra...

Maserati driver in Vegas shooting-crash was rapper

There are 7 comments on the ChannelOne story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Maserati driver in Vegas shooting-crash was rapper. In it, ChannelOne reports that:

The Maserati driver who died after being peppered with gunfire from someone in a Range Rover SUV, sparking a fiery crash that killed two others, was identified Friday as an aspiring rapper originally from Northern California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChannelOne.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

New Hope, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Good riddance to a scumbag (c)rapper. I hope it was slow and painful!(c)rappers and their fans are PUNKS and SCUM!!
Anon

Valencia, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Adios, Aspiring Rapper. Where did you get the money for the Maserati? And what about your criminal record in Oakland?
Anon

Kent, WA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Did you have 2 children or 3? And this auntie who didn't know you were a rapper, what did she think you were doing to support your children?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Anon wrote:
Did you have 2 children or 3? And this auntie who didn't know you were a rapper, what did she think you were doing to support your children?
Anon.

Perhaps Auntie just assumed he hooked up with his taxpayer supported baby African Mamas like the other players do.

Ronald
Critic

Kent, WA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I listened to Kenny Clutch's rap song on YouTube, the one where he's riding around Las Vegas in a Maserati. I listened several times but the music never got any better.
William Lathrop

Pahrump, NV

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Interesting: Another dirt bag our former dist. atty. here in Nye county, Bob Beckett's connection,by being the Cherry family attorney. Talk about hard up for clients to represent?
Doug

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
I wonder what a Maserati looks like with 20"wagon wheels ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News See Morrissey Cover Waylon's 'Are You Sure Hank... 13 hr Who 2
News CD 101.9 drops jazz for "adult rock" format (Feb '08) 18 hr jazzdude 605
News Celine Dion rehearses for her new show in The C... Sep 1 Cherokeeelvis60 2
News 'Elvis Presley Forever' CD goes postal: debuts ... Sep 1 Cherokeeelvis60 3
Free alternative music app Aug 31 Rick Hennig 1
New charity concept abum Aug 30 CharityFan1 1
News Kanye West to receive Video Vanguard Award at 2... Aug 27 huh 2
More from around the web