Hank Williams Jr. files for divorce

Country star Hank Williams Jr. has filed for divorce from his wife, Mary Jane, claiming she has a problem with addiction, he said in a statement Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HB Local

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2007
Another affect of Mary Jane

Since: Jan 07

Charlottetown, Canada

#2 Feb 17, 2007
This guy is so full of himself , its a wonder she could put up with him as long as she did.
RON

Brownsville, PA

#3 Feb 21, 2007
IF SHE HAS A ADDICTION PROBLEM AS HE STATED, AND
CAN'T GET STRAIGHT. HE HAS NO CHOICE
Just me

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 3, 2007
Mary Jane is an alcoholic, Hank sent her to rehab after she almost burned the house down. He is the one who filed, not her. He did it for a stable home life for their 2 teenage kids.

Truro, Canada

#5 Mar 3, 2007
when the story first came out on the 16th, we weren't told about her addictions.

Not that I know the reason why , I'm sure he has the kids best interest at heart.

I still don't like him.

Truro, Canada

#6 Mar 3, 2007
sorry should say ..now that I know the reason why
jimdawg

Missoula, MT

#7 Mar 8, 2007
sorry susiecutz... but you have to have an i.q over the number of times lightning strikes the north pole,in order to understand and respect the man.
trailer trash

Grafton, IL

#8 Mar 9, 2007
whats the big deal? if ya cant get along then split up , no relationship is better than a bad one
Kevin

AOL

#9 Apr 23, 2007
Hank, you're the man... Susiecutz obviously doesn't get out of the trailer enough to know who you are.
old woman in mi

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 1, 2012
I used to like Hank jr but hes so full of crap and he actually believes hes really something special- the only thing special is that he was born into a world of silver spoons!
wtf

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Hank knows what he's doing, that's why he's Hank. I love you! Be strong
fan

Humboldt, TN

#12 Jan 2, 2012
she may have an addiction, not good for there kids,true. but is showing your a$$ on tv, or giving a interview drunk or high or whatever, good for the kids??? i do not think so
skank williams

Paris, TN

#13 Jan 2, 2012
if you know skank then you would understan why his wife has a drug problem
Rockytopzz

Paris, TN

#14 Jan 2, 2012
skank williams wrote:
if you know skank then you would understan why his wife has a drug problem
I've seen them at a restaurant long time ago, Hank and the kids were nice but did not care for the attitude of Hank's ex.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 22, 2012
fan wrote:
she may have an addiction, not good for there kids,true. but is showing your a$$ on tv, or giving a interview drunk or high or whatever, good for the kids??? i do not think so
when did this happen?
john doe

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2012
He is a creep that treats weman like a used tooth pick. He gets in your head and somehow gets a hold on your mind you think he's cool. Then you try to help him with something and you realize he used you to get what he wants! I have never been so humiliated in my life until I met him. I have lost some really good friends because I got starstuck and believed that I was doing something nice for a couple of friends. It turned out to be something totally different than I had expected. They were treated with total disrespect. Let me tell you that I will never if have any control over it let myself get in this situation again. I just pray that god wil forgive me and somehow let my friends forgive me for putting them in a situation like i did!!!
shotnstar

Paris, TN

#17 Jan 29, 2012
john doe wrote:
He is a creep that treats weman like a used tooth pick. He gets in your head and somehow gets a hold on your mind you think he's cool. Then you try to help him with something and you realize he used you to get what he wants! I have never been so humiliated in my life until I met him. I have lost some really good friends because I got starstuck and believed that I was doing something nice for a couple of friends. It turned out to be something totally different than I had expected. They were treated with total disrespect. Let me tell you that I will never if have any control over it let myself get in this situation again. I just pray that god wil forgive me and somehow let my friends forgive me for putting them in a situation like i did!!!
Its easy to trust the wrong people no matter who they are. Sounds like you are a really good friend to express such regret for whatever happen. Don't know the situation you were so I can't say if your friend will forgive.

“Not For Sale.”

Since: Nov 11

Doc Adams Office

#18 Jan 29, 2012
Hank is a rebel, people don't understand that. Never have, never will.

I don't care much for Hank as a person, but his music Rocks!

Just like his daddy before him, "It's a family tradition."
redrescue

Lebanon

#19 Jan 30, 2012
She should just kill her. Suzy Style: http://youtu.be/p_t1kz5jBtA
Mildly Curious

Paris, TN

#20 Feb 10, 2012
Just me wrote:
Mary Jane is an alcoholic, Hank sent her to rehab after she almost burned the house down. He is the one who filed, not her. He did it for a stable home life for their 2 teenage kids.
I thought they just had one now?

What the heck did happen with K, anyway? I was looking for her at graduation, and...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crssd, new underground dance music festival, de... 14 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
looking for a studio and rap producer (Feb '08) 17 hr gwolo 236
The 30-year metal reign of Tom Araya and Slayer (Aug '12) 18 hr from 3
Rapper Sat Jtrap07 2
Music's 3 Biggest Breakthrough Artists of 2014 Dec 26 simou94 2
Carnell Breeding Brother or Cuzn? (Jan '08) Dec 26 Niknda 495
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... Dec 25 simou94 16
More from around the web