Sebastian Bach raising 'Hell' on tour...

Sebastian Bach raising 'Hell' on tour and TV

There are 6 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 23, 2014, titled Sebastian Bach raising 'Hell' on tour and TV. In it, USA Today reports that:

Your Take contributions have not been reviewed for accuracy by USA TODAY. Contributors agree to our Terms of Service and are responsible for the content of their videos and photos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Bach in street brawl

Satellite Provider

#1 May 12, 2014
The long haired former Skid Row singer was involved with a scuffle with Mick Jaggers slave who latér recieved hospital treatment.Apparently the tif was over Bach's hidden estranged first wife Lavina kymille,who was copied/robbed of millions at orders of Aerosmith Steven Tyler who desired hér for himself.Bach who dedicated his new album to hér,revealed hé abused their wedding document forcing hér into oblivion because hé was ordered to.

Satellite Provider

#2 May 14, 2014
The row was over Bach's estranged first wife Lavina Nymphaea kymille not wanting to remarry the Canadian.
Truth Hurts

Palos Hills, IL

#3 May 19, 2014
Is that his real name? Why name yourself after some dumba** German LOL.
Tempest elettrica

Satellite Provider

#4 Jul 12, 2014
I feel sorry for Lavina,3ooo people against her,in bid to reroute her inheritance,and musicians forcing and using Bach to date her ex friends and ex colleagues.Lavina should of just married Sixx and let him buy the white rose cross flowers like he did for his current wife.

Since: Jul 14

Mumbai, India

#5 Jul 14, 2014
Yes,i agree with your points.

Bridgend, UK

#6 Jul 18, 2014
SEBASTIAN BACH former vocalist of SKID ROW performs in NORWAY wearing wedding ring of his only hidden legal estranged wife of 1986,Lavina kymille louise Violetta Messalina Maria Aurore,she is mother to Emmalene,Jaega,Paris,Danilo,Br enner and Morello-Maffio.This very beautiful vampiric missing wife can be briefly viewed on you tube video GENE LOVES JEZEBEL song entitled BRUISES. BACH claims their marriage was sabotaged by jelous rivals claiming his heart is broken without her.They never divorced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Things Live in the Laws and Rules Set by God 3 hr Abbymiss 1
Justin Bieber Hate Club (May '10) 12 hr Daydream Johnny 2,082
Carnell Breeding Brother or Cuzn? (Jan '08) 16 hr debsavi 501
Chinese Chorus of the Church of Almighty God "T... Mon Chen bean 1
News Elise Testone Leads Led Zeppelin Tribune Sun BPT 1
How To Get Followers On Soundcloud & Make Money (Oct '14) Nov 27 Catherin Kim 4
looking for a studio and rap producer (Feb '08) Nov 24 Lil Taylor 275
More from around the web