Do we think Justin is sexy?

Do we think Justin is sexy?

There are 92 comments on the Newsday.com story from Sep 1, 2006, titled Do we think Justin is sexy?. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Less than five minutes into his sold-out, post-Video Music Awards show at Roseland Ballroom Thursday night , Justin Timberlake had already taken a long swig of beer, cursed twice, pantomimed a sexual act and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JeNn

Massillon, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2006
I think Justin Timberlake is the sexiest guy on the planet. I don't know what it is about him, but DAMN! My friends think I'm crazy because I'm almost 21 years old and I'm obsessed with him. My boyfriend gets mad because when I see Justin on tv, I ignore him and just watch Justin. I've never seen anyone as sexy as Justin, ever! When he dances...oh my God! What I would do for one night with that man...
Esme

Trona, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2006
well your boyfriend must be the insecure type if he gets mad at you swooning over a celebrity, I mean it isnt like you know him in person! But yeah hes pretty sexy
katie

Fallbrook, CA

#3 Sep 15, 2006
he not really my type but w/e i like his music though
Weiss C

Roseville, CA

#4 Sep 15, 2006
he's bony and he needs to shave and stop posing
danica

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 21, 2006
That is so funny! I don't find him sexy, he's skinny. What can you get out of that? But I really like his music and the way he dances. Just don't make him pose.
Dawn Johnston

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2006
I think Justin is incredible at whatever he does. I can't wait to see him in concert. I'll buy anything he puts out. I Love his voice.
Dawn Johnston

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2006
I think Justin Timberlake is the sexiest 25 year old around. I've seen him several times in concert and the way he moves along with his voice makes him extremely sexy.
Dawn Johnston

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2006
To the girl who thinks he's skinny. Have you ever seen him without his shirt? He's ripped. I'm 35 and still find him sexy.
Blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#9 Sep 22, 2006
Darlings!!!!

I just saw Justin on the Jay Leno Show the other night, and just let me put it this way:

Justin has the moves, baby! That Cameron Diaz is one lucky lady to have him.

When he sang, "Im Bringin' Sexy Back," I turned the volume way up...and I recorded it.

I love him.
PLEASE ANY SONGSss

Port Alberni, Canada

#10 Oct 3, 2006
JeNn wrote:
I think Justin Timberlake is the sexiest guy on the planet. I don't know what it is about him, but DAMN! My friends think I'm crazy because I'm almost 21 years old and I'm obsessed with him. My boyfriend gets mad because when I see Justin on tv, I ignore him and just watch Justin. I've never seen anyone as sexy as Justin, ever! When he dances...oh my God! What I would do for one night with that man...
DAMNN HE IS DAMNNN SEXXXYYYYYY
heLLyeah

Australia

#12 Oct 4, 2006
yep... that guy's doing something right!!!
add his looks, his style, his music and his moves all together and you've got one damn fine man.....
mmmmmmmmm
callykrazy

Manitowoc, WI

#14 Nov 17, 2006
HELL YES! He can come to my house anytime and we can get our groove on.
gigi

Mahwah, NJ

#15 Nov 17, 2006
timbalake isnot sexy,his speaking voice is annoying
there is o difference between britney and timbalake their were created by this marketing machine behind their careers.he is not talented he not original,he sounds most of the time like he is emulating michael jackson.of all the celebrities of his age the sexiest is not timbalake.
Kiki-gurl

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2006
Justin Timberlake is ok looking but he ain't the finest man in the world
Kiki-gurl

United States

#17 Nov 17, 2006
I remember that time at the Super Bowl when....well...u know.......
Tek

Windsor, Canada

#18 Nov 17, 2006
gigi wrote:
timbalake isnot sexy,his speaking voice is annoying
there is o difference between britney and timbalake their were created by this marketing machine behind their careers.he is not talented he not original,he sounds most of the time like he is emulating michael jackson.of all the celebrities of his age the sexiest is not timbalake.
And atleast Lance had the courage to out. Its amazing how, so quickly, brainless teenage girls can fall for the wigger black posy look so quickly. I mean, ncync wasn't that long ago. Everyone thoght he was basically a women in ncync, then one day, he starts dressing and talking ghetto and paying a black posy to follow onto stage everytime, and ofcourse girls would fall for that, hahahaha.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#19 Nov 18, 2006
I think Brad Pitt is the most handsome...Oh sorry, wrong thread!
IRREPLACEABLE

Dayton, OH

#20 Nov 20, 2006
hey well i think vin diesal is super sexy
Mint Aizawa

Stoughton, WI

#21 Jan 5, 2007
JT is HOTT well ya and i love his dance moves and his songs so much and he is so hot
Yes he is

Zuidwolde, Netherlands

#22 Jan 18, 2007
Okey, Brad is just a little more manly.. but just listening to FutureSex/LoveSound makes me lose my brain. Either one will do just fine....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Streisand ponders 'what might have been' with C... May 25 tina anne 173
trying to find a song title (Sep '06) May 19 Vinnie 837
News Ozzy Osbourne Summer Tour With Zakk Wilde, Blas... May 18 Deeznutz 1
News Music 7 Stars Who Should Stop Trying To Be Mich... (Apr '14) May 14 Ranger 3
News Coco Montoya Learned the Hard Truth From Blues ... May 10 Duke for Mayor 1
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) May 10 ShaBOO 161
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) May 9 Aaron Hernandez d... 160
More from around the web