be still my heart

Full story: Kentucky.com 8
The prospect of talking to a Backstreet Boy would have prompted a TRL-style screaming fit when I was 12. Read more
Reagan

Jinan, China

#1 Oct 29, 2007
That is soo cool. I totally understand. Well, I'm not in my 20's or 30's I'm 13 but I grew up listening to the bBckstreet Boys and they were the biggest part in my up bringing. I looove them!
Susie

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2007
I love your article! I guess it takes a fan to write something positive about these guys. They stole my heart 11 years ago and I see no sign of them giving it back! Thank you for the info. By the way, it is lovely to talk to Howie on the phone, isn't it? I've had the pleasure once myself! Take care! Susie
bsb

Bonfield, IL

#3 Oct 30, 2007
good lord susie k howie d banger! yes i know it's you cos u're the only proud howie stalker. so u've talked to him on the phone, in person, taken pictures with him and made t-shirts out of those pictures, lended him a pen that u now keep in ur special place... and im sure i've left the crazy stuff out.
just bang him already and get it over with, jeez!
now, have fun guessing who i am. hint? the backboard.
Ashley Grabowski

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4 Oct 30, 2007
Awesome review. I was a BSB fan since elementary school, and I'm still into them to this day. I haven't gotten their new album yet, but I will be definetly getting it this weekend. One of the songs I'm anxious to hear the full thing of is "Any Other Way". I'm getting kind of tired of only hearing these 1:40 second clips on people's Myspace pages, but the song sounded good, so I'm anxious to hear the full thing. Heck, I'm looking forward to hearing their full album!
Susan

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2007
bsb wrote:
good lord susie k howie d banger! yes i know it's you cos u're the only proud howie stalker. so u've talked to him on the phone, in person, taken pictures with him and made t-shirts out of those pictures, lended him a pen that u now keep in ur special place... and im sure i've left the crazy stuff out.
just bang him already and get it over with, jeez!
now, have fun guessing who i am. hint? the backboard.
Hmmm, I have my suspicions!!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#6 Nov 1, 2007
Its weird when people come on topix an talk to themselves.
tester

Birmingham, UK

#7 Dec 30, 2007
This is a test

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 1, 2013
*flushes these homosexual insignificant posers down the galaxy's biggest rotten toilet ever made for them all and remain forgotten into the abyss below*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People Enjoy Music More Than Sex 14 hr musicjehadnews 1
I Need Help Trying to Identify a Song I Heard o... (Sep '10) 18 hr Dmarc 8
Singer Rick Astley confirmed dead at age 45 of ... (Jul '11) Sat Dixie pixie 29
News Willie Nelson creating his own brand of weed Sat Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Top 10 Best Rappers Of All Time Mar 26 justChill45 1
News Paul McCartney will be among 130 acts at this y... Mar 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Taylor Swift's music available on Jay Z's strea... Mar 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web