Michael Jackson's Family Demanding Certain Questions Not Be Asked In Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Mar 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 411mania.com

Michael Jackson's Family Demanding Certain Questions Not Be Asked In Wrongful Death Lawsuit Posted by Joseph Lee on 03.19.2013 About who the father of his children are... TMZ reports that Michael Jackson's family is asking the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to exclude any evidence of who the parents of Jackson's three ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 83 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sharline arce

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hope the judge won't let the aeg lawyers ask personal question of the chidren and any child.molestation cases
Wun Hung Low

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"Michael Jackson's family is asking the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to exclude any evidence of who the parents of Jackson's three children are."

What is there to hide?

*laughter*
samantha

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I don't see what that has to do with Jackson dying except if it was proven those kids are not Jacksons does that mean because he never adopted them they technically are not his children and it was all a lie. That could mean the children are not included in the lawsuit.

Since: Feb 13

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

So he never impregnated the mother?There's a surprise.(not)
Samantha

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I think this trial is going to be explosive and some very secretive information regarding the Beatles is going to come out!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

How interesting the Jacksons have made these requests.

1. They know the children are not biologically Michael's. It would make their claim on the money harder. It would also explain why they have been trying to make the will null and void.

2. They know Michael molested children and are afraid the public knowledge would hurt potential profit.

3. They don't want to continue believing the public is oblivious to their dire financial straits

AEG's potential to expose the family for what it is certainly has them frightened. Karma's a b!tch.
Sharline arce

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Michael jackson married debbie rowe so legally make him prince and paris father and michael payed a surrogate for blanket so he doesnt have to adopt any of these children

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Sharline arce wrote:
Michael jackson married debbie rowe so legally make him prince and paris father and michael payed a surrogate for blanket so he doesnt have to adopt any of these children
But the Jacksons are still awfully frightened about any mention of their biological father(s) being named. Michael certainly isn't that man.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
How interesting the Jacksons have made these requests.
1. They know the children are not biologically Michael's. It would make their claim on the money harder. It would also explain why they have been trying to make the will null and void.
2. They know Michael molested children and are afraid the public knowledge would hurt potential profit.
3. They don't want to continue believing the public is oblivious to their dire financial straits
AEG's potential to expose the family for what it is certainly has them frightened. Karma's a b!tch.
Len..you are busted...you care nothing for children...cause you sure do delight in hurting MJ's childen...and they are his children legally and every way that mattered. Your vindictiveness and jealousy shows through again.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Len..you are busted...you care nothing for children...cause you sure do delight in hurting MJ's childen...and they are his children legally and every way that mattered. Your vindictiveness and jealousy shows through again.
You care nothing for children, f'loon. If you did, you would know that illegally buying them was immoral, deceitful, hurtful and wrong on every child protection level. Stop trying to portray yourself as some kind hearted individual and stop accusing people of malice just because you are too fecking thick to see the bigger picture.
Oyster Muncher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> they are his children legally
YEAH!! He bought them fair and square!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Oyster Muncher wrote:
<quoted text>
They are his children Inda....you are crude and rude...dude...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You care nothing for children, f'loon. If you did, you would know that illegally buying them was immoral, deceitful, hurtful and wrong on every child protection level. Stop trying to portray yourself as some kind hearted individual and stop accusing people of malice just because you are too fecking thick to see the bigger picture.
What would you know about kindness?
Oyster Muncher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>They are his children Inda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Oyster Muncher wrote:
<quoted text>
He was their father who loved them and cared for them.
Oyster Muncher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> He was their father who loved them and cared for them.
YEAH!! He loved them so much he got zonked out on drugs instead of spending time with them!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Oyster Muncher wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH!! He loved them so much he got zonked out on drugs instead of spending time with them!!
drug addition is a disease.
Oyster Muncher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>drug addition is a disease.
But you said he wasn't a drug addict. Do try and keep your stories straight Princess!

*laughter*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Oyster Muncher wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said he wasn't a drug addict. Do try and keep your stories straight Princess!
*laughter*
Did I say I was talkin bout Michael?
Oyster Muncher

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say I was talkin bout Michael?
No problem, diversion over, back to the original point...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••