Which Duet Should RuPaul and Honey Bo...

Which Duet Should RuPaul and Honey Boo Boo Do?

There are 18 comments on the www.gay.net story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Which Duet Should RuPaul and Honey Boo Boo Do?. In it, www.gay.net reports that:

Get ready, Grammy voters, because RuPaul recently told E! at MTV's VMAs, "I'm doing a duet record and I'm here to ask Honey Boo Boo Child to be my duet partner!" Why is Ru so drawn to Georgia pageant queen Alana Thompson, 7-year-old star of TLC's controversial reality series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo ? "She is real.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gay.net.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2012
That kid, Fat Boo-Boo, is seven years old? No way! Tat ting look and axes maybe five!!
Leonard Huxley

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
That kid, Fat Boo-Boo, is seven years old? No way! Tat ting look and axes maybe five!!
Are using gay lingo to describe a Leather Daddy?

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Which duet?

Easy: Enough is Enough.
Kevin

London, UK

#4 Sep 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Leave kids alone you filthy child molester!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Sep 17, 2012
I had this pop-culture hallucination gone real scarred into my brain, so I thought I'd inflict it on everyone else. Sorry.

Haven't watched Honey Boo Boo's shows, the commercials are scary enough. I guess I'm happy for them, hopefully whatever they do will be profitable, if not entertaining, but if this can't be misconstrued as a sign of the coming Apocalypse, I don't know what can.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Sep 17, 2012
"Nearer my God to thee".
Doris

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Sep 17, 2012
How come queers are so fixated on children all the time?

Queers are always trying to get gay with kids.

Palm Springs, California

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Doris wrote:
How come (GREAT grammar, by the way, dolt) you keep changing your name and sex, LIAR?

Register, you skeevy liar, pick a name and a sex and we can talk. Until then, don't be such a lying COWARD.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
How come (GREAT grammar, by the way, dolt) you keep changing your name and sex, LIAR?
Register, you skeevy liar, pick a name and a sex and we can talk. Until then, don't be such a lying COWARD.
That boy either has one strange closet, or he shares David Moore's paranoia of the evil GAY MODERATORS (cue sinister music). I wonder if he thinks he's fooling anyone but himself, I don't want to know why he found Doris in there. Besides their using different names is really funny when they're posting from a fixed IP, the whole village of idiots can still all go at once if the GAY MODERATORS put in the effort.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 18, 2012
NON-story!
Brown Lipstick

Agawam, MA

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How come (GREAT grammar, by the way, dolt) you keep changing your name and sex, LIAR?
Some things never change eh Curteese?
Pathetic!
Brown Lipstick

Agawam, MA

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Doris wrote:
They wish to steal away their normalcy and innocence and share the state of defective sexual revolution and confusion that is homosexuality. It should be a crime and one day it will.

Palm Springs, California

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
They wish to steal away their normalcy and innocence and share the state of defective sexual revolution and confusion that is homosexuality. It should be a crime and one day it will.
You do realize you are speaking to a bogus liar, don't you? Oh, sorry, was "DORIS" one of your "nom de lies"?

Palm Springs, California

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change eh Curteese?
Pathetic!
I WAS speaking to "DORIS" but you feel compelled to answer...how odd, how strange...could it be that you and DORIS are the same person? It is not the first time you have gotten offended when I yelled at one of your personas, forgetting that you were trying to fool us in the first place.

It would be so easy if you registered and used one name.

If you think you are hiding: I saw a recent "20/20" about a terrible woman using dozens of names on "Topix", harassing some poor guy. She also was NOT registered and thought she was fooling someone. The unhappy guy sued and the lawyers EASILY found her IP address and sued her ass. So, if we REALLY wanted to find you, it would take ZERO time. LUCKILY for you, you are so low on my radar that I have no interest in dealing with you. I wish you would just go and do whatever it is you do to keep busy all day.

You are NOT on here to debate or discuss or learn how other people feel or think. You are only on here to toss insults and make wise cracks. You might as well be some thug on the street yelling at passers by.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#15 Sep 18, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
And her mom is Fatter Boo Boo...in a scary way. LOL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 18, 2012
"Honey Boo Boo" or "Molasses Owie".

What a choice !

Get real

Palm Springs, California

#17 Sep 18, 2012
snyper wrote:
"Honey Boo Boo" or "Molasses Owie".
What a choice !
Get real
I actually watched an entire "Honey Boo Boo" show last night for the first time. I liked it when they had baby pacifiers and had to see who could spit the furthest. Also, Honey Boo Boo's pet pig that she carries around all the time.

In a way, I found it sort of moving. They actually seem to like each other and the mother may have DIRT in the creases of her neck, they lifted her lard to SHOW it, but she really loves her white trash kids. And the dad still seems to be around but does nothing but grin. On 'Saturday Night Live' they said her face looks like when you pause a video in some odd place, the way the face gets frozen in some weird pose.

A lot of families are not so loving.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 18, 2012
How about "Thank God and Greyhound, you're gone"?

I'm sincerely hoping CPS goes in and removes alana (the kid's real name) and any other minor children, along with the baby just born to her underage (I think about 14) sister, and put them up for State adoption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bigo Music 11 hr haopro 1
News Frank Ocean on Orlando massacre: 'Many hate us' Jun 21 Phyllis Schlafly ... 8
Nonstop DJ Jun 21 haopro 1
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
Justin Bieber Hate Club (May '10) Jun 20 DeltaBelieber 2,085
News Dwight Yoakam to Release Jack White-Produced Songs Jun 18 phteststrip 2
New mix Jun 17 haopro 1
More from around the web