Posted in the Music Forum

Famous hip hop dancer

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Aug 19, 2014
To me she's really awesome.
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 19, 2014
On a C(o)untry Music Awards Program she did two Def Leppard hits with that band on the TV show, and it was terrible. I love Def Leppard and I've seen them live in concert but those songs belong to that band only. I've also seen Taylor Swift do an awful "white" imitation of the rapper T Pain, complete with hand gestures, big cap, "y'all"s and other aspects. And then somebody said she's a "country" star. Did somebody spike the tea in that Nashville studio? Taylor Swift is a lousy singer and she doesn't seem to know what she really wants to be anyway. If it weren't because of her looks, especially her heavily reddened lips she probably wouldn't be going anywhere.

Since: Jan 13

Chandigarh, India

#3 Aug 21, 2014
she is good singer and I like her because she is selena gomez friend

Since: Sep 14

Finland

#4 Oct 18, 2014
She's a typical American product.

Since: Sep 14

Finland

#5 Oct 18, 2014
ziesha008 wrote:
she is good singer and I like her because she is selena gomez friend
She is obviously very popular around the globe...India included. But is she really such a good singer? Hmmm....i think many people like her because she is aesthetically very pleasing with her little cowboy boots on. Sex sells.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2014
Personally, I don't think much of her. She is just another pop rocket created by media moguls interested in garnering the almighty dollar.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 24, 2014
I think nothing of her...

I find her ability to actually write her own material very admirable, but her music is very bland, dry, and boring...typical of most pop music today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celine Dion rehearses for her new show in The C... 12 hr Cherokeeelvis60 2
News 'Elvis Presley Forever' CD goes postal: debuts ... 15 hr Cherokeeelvis60 3
Free alternative music app Mon Rick Hennig 1
New charity concept abum Aug 30 CharityFan1 1
News Kanye West to receive Video Vanguard Award at 2... Aug 27 huh 2
new music Aug 27 nuqady 1
Looking for producer Aug 26 adrianc2899 1
More from around the web