Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?

Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?

There are 1104 comments on the WKYT-TV Lexington story from Mar 25, 2005, titled Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?. In it, WKYT-TV Lexington reports that:

A Chicago prosecutor says he sees evidence of gang activity in photos of graffiti taken in Lexington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT-TV Lexington.

paducah cop

Franklin, TN

#750 Oct 1, 2007
redneck killer 2007 wrote:
<quoted text>This country belongs to anybody that wants to live here.The news and the papers don't matter nomore.The violent generation is here.You don't like the way it is stop crying.I been shot, stabbed, and paralized from the waist up.So I know what the street life is all about.And I 'am computer smart,book smart,street smart.I got my highschool diploma.I can track you by your computer,find out who you are.I know who all the police officers in paducah,ky.is.Where they live at,married,and there kids.Please reply back!!!
First off, I doubt you know where I live, but if your balls are so big, go ahead and tell me where you live, street and numbers, and I'll come for a visit.
Second,
The only real gangs in Paducah.....are none. There are a few bangers that come and visit from chi-town, and atl. But they don't stay long. Most are either on the run from the law in their home areas, or their gang because they did something to disrespect them.
There are Sons of Silence, Iron Horseman (National President lives here when he's not incarcerated, and Hell's Angels. But I think the main topic is street gangs. Primarily we have young impressionable wannabees that listien to rap, watch movies and then go out and spray paint on walls.
Third, P-Town is to small to suppot a real street gang, you need to check louisville for real street gangs, not paducah.
UNhoodgangthud-T HANK GOD

Princeton, IN

#751 Oct 10, 2007
You hood gang thuds are so stupid, you've lost the ability to evolve (and so will your offspring) to the point you're going to end up like the Paranthropus. So keep on doing your thing, because I can't wait until you all die out. HA!
Swift da cali killa

United States

#753 Oct 17, 2007
i juss wanna settle summin daz been goin around some people think it aint no Bloodz, crips, folk, VL,kings,etc.. in kentucky but ud be wrong in assumeing that cuz they all every were u cant escape gangs not even in kentucky. most people think kentucky dont got no gangs if they do they aint shit, well why dont you go down der a start talking shit an see how many steps u take b4 u catch a bullette, kentucky aint no joke they got some reall killaz down der i know cuz i got a hommie who live der used to be a blood but he got out with out going in a box luckily, some ppl may know of him, Father K9 a.k.a Swift Skrypts. this guy is no 1 to fukk with he is harder than most an one you should pray to god dosnt take u as enemy cuz if he do not even god can save your life your dead from that moment on no escapeing him, his real name is levi last names i wont give any way kentucky just as hard as any im out duces .......... Swift da cali killa general status Tree Top Piru
lkk

Cincinnati, OH

#754 Oct 19, 2007
James wrote:
I would love more information on the gangs in Kentucky. I'm writing a book on gangs in the Commonwealth States, so any information your bangers can provide will be greatly appreciated.
in lexington kky there is the surenos 13, insane two two boys, crips, bloods, Almighty Ambrose
lkk

Cincinnati, OH

#755 Oct 19, 2007
latin king wrote:
im latin king we will run murray ky soon dont try to stop us u wanna be thugs
fu ckk u nikka latin kkings ain sh it
MrGangman

Morehead, KY

#756 Oct 22, 2007
O'doyle rules!
feNOM

Long Beach, CA

#757 Oct 22, 2007
Big homie mobr over here knows wats up..18th street:brow pride:but its all about dat WSXV3...
wyte boi

AOL

#758 Oct 24, 2007
Im a O.G. Crip and all these lil punks claimin Crips and floods don't have a clue what a real set is apout. Tey can't stacc. They have no knowledge about the sets they claim. They propaply don't even know where or why the sets even started. And all these floods need to realize that they all started as Crips.
chuck hupp

Lexington, KY

#760 Oct 30, 2007
yo i need to get in contact with any member of the 81 in fulton so if someone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it c.hupp1%er [email protected]
eugene
#761 Oct 31, 2007
you're all f-ing stupid
east west

Nomans Land, MA

#762 Nov 6, 2007
i have been to cali and seen the southern cali mexican gangs. I live on the east coast. Latin Kings are not shit compared to surenos. believe me i am an unbiased eye
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#763 Nov 6, 2007
lol um sorry but go to the motherland not the east coast and you'll see a whole different side of the ALKQN dude
JODII 2WO 2WO

Lexington, KY

#764 Nov 7, 2007
MAN KKIING KKIILLA 2WO 2WO LOVE BIITCHES ...AMOR DE DOS DOS.......BLOOD KKIILLA .......................FOLKK LOVE.....PUSSII AZZ FLAKKES
JODII 2WO 2WO

Lexington, KY

#765 Nov 7, 2007
2WO 2WO LOVE .......KKIING KKIILLA............FOLKK LOVE .............. AMOR DE DOS DOS .........WE RUN LEXINGTON KKENTUCKKY ..............
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#769 Nov 8, 2007
its not called blessed in you dickhead..... LOL bloods and crips getting blessed in? LOL your funny I can tell you aint from the hood... you either have Cali connects or you dont if you gonna claim blood or crip either then that you banging a homegrown gang in your town that mixs up blood/crip title in it.. Soo shhh w/all that bs talk
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#772 Nov 9, 2007
T rodgers = not important or well respected figure so yawns on him.... and um the stones out in Cali arent even recognize as stones from the tru stones in the Midwest they considered Bloods so YAWNS get updated... only real founder of Crips is Raymond Washington.. YAWNS lol mob families? please lol no importance.... and I guess you seen the American Gangster movie nice try pal and tryna put Lucas in there and you claim to be a former 5 PERCENTER =% yet have no knowledge on it? and instead have knowledge on something that seems similiar Five Pointers wow? right there you already slipped up pal stop tryna be cool it aint workin for u... So what if LKs had meetings in that park does it really matter no... and Wow you know King Blood and the early LKs in NYC so what? If you know them then you should know what they are called pal they are'nt just any "LKs" They are???------- <<<< I bet you can't get that either because once again you ain't FROM THE HOOD stop searchin on the net and tryna come on here seem like u a hood expert cuz ya not Mr Former 5%er or wait is it Five Pointer? which one
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#775 Nov 10, 2007
LOL this aint about exposin you but you talked about certain shit that is completely false... LOL and see all you do is talk shit to hide the fact you slipped up pal but its okay do I hate you or dislike you in anyway? no. Do I feel on certain levels you aint true about it? yes. but its all good
SR SLEEPY

Woodridge, IL

#776 Nov 22, 2007
ALMIGHTY KKING KKILLER ALL DAY WE RUN CHI TOWN ALMIGHTY PSYCHO CITY AMBROSE LUV 79TH SHADOW BURNS WYNO BURNS COMPLIMENTS
Hayden

Floyds Knobs, IN

#777 Nov 22, 2007
Gangs are invading Ky!?! OH SNAP! I live there!!!
PAUL SHUKORA

Calgary, Canada

#778 Nov 22, 2007
DANG(*&658^%%$#2*)IT!! MMMMM?? VHR'S DAT WINCHESTER'73??!!US COUNTRY FOLK CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH OF TH'M.....HOST UP THE CONFEDERATE FLAG,MARTHA !! AND REMEMBER THE ALAMO...GOD BLESS AMERICA!!THANKSGIVING WILD FOREST VITALS,ANYONE... THE HILLBILLY FARMBOY HAS SPOKEN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Streisand ponders 'what might have been' with C... Thu tina anne 173
trying to find a song title (Sep '06) May 19 Vinnie 837
News Ozzy Osbourne Summer Tour With Zakk Wilde, Blas... May 18 Deeznutz 1
News Music 7 Stars Who Should Stop Trying To Be Mich... (Apr '14) May 14 Ranger 3
News Coco Montoya Learned the Hard Truth From Blues ... May 10 Duke for Mayor 1
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) May 10 ShaBOO 161
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) May 9 Aaron Hernandez d... 160
More from around the web