Bon Jovi Daughter Recovering After He...

Bon Jovi Daughter Recovering After Heroin OD

Posted in the Music Forum

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Authorities say singer Jon Bon Jovi's 19-year-old daughter is hospitalized after overdosing on heroin in a dorm at her New York state college.

VOICE OVER SCRIPT: AUTHORITIES SAY SINGER JON BON JOVI'S DAUGHTER IS RECOVERING AFTER OVERDOSING ON HEROIN. IT HAPPENED IN A DORM AT AT HER UPSTATE NEW YORK COLLEGE. POLICE SAY AN AMBULANCE WAS SENT TO HAMILTON COLLEGE EARLY WEDNESDAY AFTER A REPORT THAT A FEMALE HAD APPARENTLY OVERDOSED. OFFICIALS SAID THAT 19-YEAR-OLD STEPHANIE BONGIOVI IS HOSPITALIZED. BUT NO OTHER DETAILS WERE RELEASED ABOUT HER CONDITION. POLICE SAID BON JOVI'S TEENAGE DAUGHTER AND 21-YEAR-OLD IAN GRANT WERE CHARGED WITH DRUG POSSESSION. BOTH WERE ISSUED TICKETS AND ORDERED TO APPEAR IN COURT AT A LATER DATE. BON JOVI AND HIS WIFE HAVE FOUR CHILDREN -- STEPHANIE IS THE OLDEST. THE MUSICIAN'S REPRESENTATIVE ISN'T COMMENTING ON THE SITUATION. NICOLE GRETHER, ASSOCIATED PRESS.

watch more here :

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 9 hr Octopus 11
Any songs like "Rave is King" by fu*** offf or ... 10 hr kiki4123 1
Performing Moon River In The Style Of Andy Wili... 23 hr NewYorkView 1
Performing My Way In The Style Of Frank Sinatra Fri NewYorkView 1
bassist looking for serious band members. Fri bassistband 1
News Growing Older With Madonna Fri Waldo Simmons 1
Style : Taylor Swift Jun 30 Mark Rosenkranz 1
More from around the web