The Beatles: Time to let it be?

Aug 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Independent

Today marks 50 years since Ringo Starr first performed as part of the Fab Four at the Cavern Club.

Comments
21 - 40 of 117 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2012

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>you have really lost it lady trombone, as far as i can tell the only racist and small-minded bigot here is yourself and that includes your ignorant racist friend from washington state.
You are the one lost, you go to different sites and attack other posters.
You must have a very boring life, or you have no life at all.
When you grow up you might be more mature, but that's very unlikely.
But you are a racist twerp, whether you admit it or not.
Poppa Jivebones

Camano Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one lost, you go to different sites and attack other posters.
Yep you hit the nail right on the head. This troll lives for attacking posters.The fisheyed fool has nothing better to do with his time. He's just a sad little troll.
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

this is the post i will give on this matter ok i stand corrected maybe this how you all respond to each other with racial overtones but the original story we were commenting on had nothing to do with this so in the spirit of The Beatles i think they said it best when they said just Give Peace A Chance & Let It Be
Bubba

Camano Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

chris wrote:
this is the post i will give on this matter ok i stand corrected maybe this how you all respond to each other with racial overtones but the original story we were commenting on had nothing to do with this so in the spirit of The Beatles i think they said it best when they said just Give Peace A Chance & Let It Be
Chris what you are saying makes perfect sense but if you knew how much attacks and BS some of the trolls dish out. Mostly the idiot from Palo alto and other California ISP's .He calls us racist when in fact I'm not sure he is black. He attacks Lady Vero who is a kind Mexican woman with a lot of class. He attacked a woman named Carmen fron Venezuella. He attacks me just to stir up trouble. Peace is where it's at but not on topix as long as the uncivil trolls visit and also works for Topix. Check the history and you will understand what I mean. Nothing against you because you were first to post on this thread and what you posted was right on. Peace to you but remember topix is a public forum and just like a public restroom some fools leave it a mess.Peace out.Not all rooms are as bad as this one.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

lady tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one lost, you go to different sites and attack other posters.
wrong. no the real racist is you lady trombone, the sad truth is that it is you that is a lazy and dysfunctional racist slob. just like your friend there, he is clearly a dullminded and witless racist fool.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

chris wrote:
oh my sweet lord. chis you are playing the "poor me" card, just like any clueless kiddiot would. there is nothing to stand corrected about. i am not using racial overtones, i don't use racial overtones, so maybe you should brush up on your obviously lacking critical thinking skills there man.
7 of 13 - the revenge

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

i have a dream wrote:
<quoted text>He calls us racist when in fact I'm not sure he is black. He attacks Lady Vero who is a kind Mexican woman with a lot of class. He attacked a woman named Carmen fron Venezuella.
geeze. i called you a racist because you evidently started a racially motivated thread and racist slur screw in a lightbulb poll aimed at minorities and blacks. duh. good for me. lady trombone maldecir needs to be attacked, she obviously is a mentally unbalanced goofball. what a clueless selfish slacker.*barf*

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

7 of 13 - the idiot wrote:
<quoted text>wrong. no the real racist is you lady trombone, the sad truth is that it is you that is a lazy and dysfunctional racist slob. just like your friend there, he is clearly a dullminded and witless racist fool.
I know it hurts when I tell the truth about you, I can tell you are angry.
Be angry all you want, but it is a fact that you are a racist scum, it;s ok to cry all you want, people like you always play the victim, but in reality you are a professional victim.
Get over yourself, and grow up.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

<quoted text>geeze. i called you a racist because you evidently started a racially motivated thread and racist slur screw in a lightbulb poll aimed at minorities and blacks. duh. good for me. lady trombone maldecir needs to be attacked, she obviously is a mentally unbalanced goofball. what a clueless selfish slacker.*barf*
Don't assume he started it, most likely it was you platying the professional victim as you have been for a very long time.
You need to grow up and be a man, but obvious it's not going to happen.
And you are the one who needs help, you start trouble and blame others, call your dr.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

<quoted text>oh my sweet lord. chis you are playing the "poor me" card, just like any clueless kiddiot would. there is nothing to stand corrected about. i am not using racial overtones, i don't use racial overtones, so maybe you should brush up on your obviously lacking critical thinking skills there man.
I apologize to Chris for even thinking you guys knew each other, he is miles above any intelligence you could ever have.
You are the crazy person who continues to attack and then play the victim, Chris is a better person than you could ever dream to be.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Chihuahua, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Chris what you are saying makes perfect sense but if you knew how much attacks and BS some of the trolls dish out. Mostly the idiot from Palo alto and other California ISP's .He calls us racist when in fact I'm not sure he is black. He attacks Lady Vero who is a kind Mexican woman with a lot of class. He attacked a woman named Carmen fron Venezuella. He attacks me just to stir up trouble. Peace is where it's at but not on topix as long as the uncivil trolls visit and also works for Topix. Check the history and you will understand what I mean. Nothing against you because you were first to post on this thread and what you posted was right on. Peace to you but remember topix is a public forum and just like a public restroom some fools leave it a mess.Peace out.Not all rooms are as bad as this one.
So true Bubba, Topix is located in Palo Alto, and this fool 7 retard 13 thinks he's fooling anyone, wrong.
He can try to be smart, but it's something he has yet to achieve, we'll just classify him as plain stupid,lol.

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Come on everyone, please let it go.
Enough of the insults and threats, let's be adults.

Topix Central

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Need I once again remind........

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
Sandeana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

If my dog had a face like Ringo Starr, I'd shave her a$$ & make her walk backwards. That is one homely man. May not be nice to say, but it's true.
Buford

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

<quoted text>wrong. no the real racist is you lady trombone, the sad truth is that it is you that is a lazy and dysfunctional racist slob. just like your friend there, he is clearly a dullminded and witless racist fool.
Oh my the idiot troll has woke up again and spouting his mouth off just like always.Total dysfunctional moron who loves to cause trouble on a otherwise peaceful forum.7 0f 13 renigged get the hell off this forum fool.
Buford

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

<quoted text>oh my sweet lord. chis you are playing the "poor me" card, just like any clueless kiddiot would. there is nothing to stand corrected about. i am not using racial overtones, i don't use racial overtones, so maybe you should brush up on your obviously lacking critical thinking skills there man.
See Chris now the idiot is attacking even you. The fisheyed fool doesn't like anyone and truth is he is a racist who hates Mexicans and Latinos.
Buford

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

<quoted text>geeze. i called you a racist because you evidently started a racially motivated thread and racist slur screw in a lightbulb poll aimed at minorities and blacks. duh. good for me. lady trombone maldecir needs to be attacked, she obviously is a mentally unbalanced goofball. what a clueless selfish slacker.*barf*
Excuse me moron but I didn't start any poll that's what idiots like you do to start trouble. You pick fights but cry like a little spook when someone defends themselves against your stupidity. The clueless fool is you without any doubt.
Bubba

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>So true Bubba, Topix is located in Palo Alto, and this fool 7 retard 13 thinks he's fooling anyone, wrong.
He can try to be smart, but it's something he has yet to achieve, we'll just classify him as plain stupid,lol.
Yep that's William in a nutshell. He acts like a victim but the only thing he is a victim of mental retardation.
Bubba

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

lightswitch1980 wrote:
Come on everyone, please let it go.
Enough of the insults and threats, let's be adults.
I agree but as long as William is around then there will be attacks and trouble he thrives on it because he has a sick mind. Sorry.

Topix Central

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Sandeana wrote:
If my dog had a face like Ringo Starr, I'd shave her a$$ & make her walk backwards. That is one homely man. May not be nice to say, but it's true.
It is not true, you are not being nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yellow Submarine Discussions

Search the Yellow Submarine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Historicist: The Animated Life of George Dunning (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy 1
Liverpool Legends Review (Feb '12) Jan '13 Guest 4
Ringo Starr, friends dazzle on Pechanga stage (Jul '12) Jul '12 Fred D 1
Famous pop artist Peter Max to visit Charleston... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Bubba 2
Beatles offspring could form next generation band (Apr '12) Apr '12 Buddy Fudley 27
The Ultimate Donovan Playlist (Dec '11) Dec '11 yes 2
Beatlesa long and winding road goes nowhere, ma... (Sep '11) Sep '11 octopus brain 6
•••
•••
•••