Patrick Stewart, Israeli movie star

Patrick Stewart, Israeli movie star

There are 3 comments on the The Times of Israel story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Patrick Stewart, Israeli movie star. In it, The Times of Israel reports that:

Celebrated British actor Sir Patrick Stewart, of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and "X-Men" fame, is to star in something completely different: "Hunting Elephants," an Israeli film from director Reshef Levy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of Israel.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Sounds like an interesting n direction, and Stewart putting in a good performance is a given.
Sara F

Jerusalem, Israel

#2 Aug 19, 2012
This movie was partially filmed in my backyard and I cannot believe the amount of noise that was generated at 2:30am without any regard for the residents of the area. Both Thursday night and Sunday night, the staff paid no heed to residents' need for sleep and were loud and rambunctious. Last night, they even had the audacity to bring in trucks to remove the trailers and other heavy equipment at 2:30am - waking up my young child.
I full support the arts and it is exciting to have a world-renowned actor take part in an Israeli film. However, the film crew could have at least made an attempt to be courteous during the filming.(Incidentally, no notice was placed in the neighborhood and we only learned of the movie being filmed in our yard when the crews showed up.)
Shame on you.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Sara F wrote:
This movie was partially filmed in my backyard and I cannot believe the amount of noise that was generated at 2:30am without any regard for the residents of the area. Both Thursday night and Sunday night, the staff paid no heed to residents' need for sleep and were loud and rambunctious. Last night, they even had the audacity to bring in trucks to remove the trailers and other heavy equipment at 2:30am - waking up my young child.
I full support the arts and it is exciting to have a world-renowned actor take part in an Israeli film. However, the film crew could have at least made an attempt to be courteous during the filming.(Incidentally, no notice was placed in the neighborhood and we only learned of the movie being filmed in our yard when the crews showed up.)
Shame on you.
Wow that does sound annoying... I wonder if the film actually requires aome large anount of night shooting... but still it seems that there should have been some warning, or notice, that loud film crews were coming to town.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

X-Men Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will original 'X-Men' cast reunite for another ... May '16 Duke for Mayor 1
News UK actor Ian McKellen: 'India needs to grow up'... May '16 Ex Senator Santpo... 6
News X-Men: Apocalypse' Final Trailer Teases Wolverine Apr '16 play 1
News Fantastic Four, X-Men not in same film universe (Aug '15) Aug '15 comic book reader 1
News Hugh Jackman ' to return' as Wolverine in X-Men... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Patrick Stewart Hits Back After 'Gay Cake' Row ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 RalphB 31
News Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: Days of Future Past:... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Nike no return my... 1
More from around the web