Abbie Cornish Replaces Natalie Portma...

Abbie Cornish Replaces Natalie Portman in Wuthering Heights

There are 2 comments on the DVD Dungeon story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Abbie Cornish Replaces Natalie Portman in Wuthering Heights. In it, DVD Dungeon reports that:

Aussie actress Abbie Cornish has replaced Natalie Portman, who departed in May because of scheduling difficulties, in the latest adaptation of the Charlotte Bronte classic, Wuthering Heights .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DVD Dungeon.

bailey

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Sep 12, 2008
How stupid are you guys? CHARLOTTE Bronte? Oh, yeah, those three Bronte sisters, they're all the same, aren't they? They write in the same sort of writing style, eh? Uh, no!!! PALEEZE That's some awfully stupid person who can't even identify the author of the greatest book ever. CHARLOTTE= Passionate Jane Eyre. EMILY= WUTHERING HEIGHTS, otherwise known as the most awesome book that ever was or ever will be. HAHAHAHA I still can't believe this disgrace. Fix it immediately. Emily. EMILY. E-M-I-L-Y.
bailey

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Sep 23, 2008
Why haven't you fixed this? Emily Bronte is the writer of Wuthering Heights. I am disgusted at your ignorance. FAKE WUTHERING HEIGHTS FANS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wuthering Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Birthday, Sir Laurence Olivier, Stage and... (Jun '09) Jun '11 Margaret M 6
News Bronte's Bubbles and Heathcliff's Desire (May '11) May '11 Get-Reel 1
News Happy Birthday, Emily Bronte, Author of Wutheri... (Jul '09) Jul '10 Fan Emily Bronte 9
Thinking About Emily Bronte's Writings (Nov '09) Nov '09 RonPrice 2
who is your favoourite Heathcliffe actor and why? (Sep '09) Sep '09 lily 1
News Happy Birthday, Emily Bronte (Jul '09) Jul '09 MARY-ROSE 8
News 'Grey's Anatomy' season finale (May '09) May '09 oahhhhhh 3