Bernhard defends Palin 'gang rape' joke

Comic Sandra Bernhard says a "gang rape" joke she made about Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin was part of her New York act. Full Story
Dave

New York, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Everyone should just CALM down! Sandra Bernhard is a controversial performer and there is usually a SUBTEXT to humour, at least humour that is sarcastic. What have we become if we cannot tell the difference? People should also take a look at the comments that were made on the record label's you tube from right wing conservatives--or extremists, they are all racist, homophobic, grotesque and unwarranted hate comments---hmmm, i haven't seen that written about at all. Why is that? That's what should be questioned and analyzed.
COUNT

Edgewater, FL

#2 Oct 2, 2008
Dave your an idiot! GD LIBS GET AWAY WITH ANY THING THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR F IN MOUTHS
SANDRA BERNHARD IS A PIG
Flo Ziegfeld

Whitestone, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2008
Sarah Bernhard who?
Flo Ziegfeld

Whitestone, NY

#4 Oct 2, 2008
Oh, Sorry, Sandra.

.. who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Without You I'm Nothing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Bernhard: Palin Would Be 'Gang-Raped' in... (Sep '08) Oct '08 vercingetorix 77

Without You I'm Nothing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE