Penobscot Theatre youth productions t...

Penobscot Theatre youth productions to begin

There are 1 comment on the Bangor Daily News story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Penobscot Theatre youth productions to begin. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

Penobscot Theatre's summer camp is one of the longest running performing arts camps in the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Ann Davis lanford

Frankfort, ME

#1 Aug 5, 2012
We so enjoyed the play Winnie the Pooh: The actors, children, were so well rehersedr , the choreography fabulous! The Party Dance singing & energy had us dancing in our seats .Once again Penobscot Theater,maintains a quality group of teachers who are invested in these children and it shows.thank you ,from the bottom of my heart.

Ann (Olivia Davis' proud grandmother)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnie the Pooh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News You want him to put on pants? Oh, bother (Nov '14) Nov '14 Roger 1
News Literary conspiracy theories (Jan '13) Sep '13 Adrien 2
News 'Dead' Joseph DeAngelo was just sleeping in the... (Aug '12) Aug '12 centereach ny 3
News Craig Ferguson Nearing Deal to Stay Put at CBS ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Janette 1
News Study Suggests That Winnie the Pooh Isn't Gende... (May '11) May '11 upset upstate new... 2
More from around the web