Forecasters see wet week coming

Full story: Chico Enterprise-Record

"I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas just like the ones we used to know." While it may not compare with Bing Crosby's classic "White Christmas," it should be an accurate forecast for the remainder of the week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Wowza

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

...and the rest of the world will be covered in snow and ice. Chicago today is -30 with the wind chill...insane! Now tell me global warming isn't a hoax! LOL
Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

you need to look at the big picture, wowsa, not just a couple of storms.
Wowza

Quincy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Sam wrote:
you need to look at the big picture, wowsa, not just a couple of storms.
Global warming is a hoax. It's just another liberal Al Gore ploy to make money. Buying carbon offsets, going green...that crap is just a money making business. The natural events such as fires and volcanoes have much more of an effect on the environment and warming of the atmosphere than humans do. Is the planet warming? Sure it is, but I don't think humans are the contributes. It's just a natural phenomenon. The earth goes into natural warming and cooling patterns over the course of it's life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent White Christmas Discussions

Search the White Christmas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What Is the Best Christmas Pop Song of All Time... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jale 1
Best bets for this weekend: Playing in the snow... (Dec '10) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
Columbus prepping for early 'White Christmas' o... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ike T 1
King's Castle Theatre Opening in Branson, MO (Oct '12) Oct '12 the Trimbles 1
Buz Kohan Recalls The Making Of 'Little Drummer... (Dec '11) Dec '11 tigger31086 1
Pick your favorite holiday song, film (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nelkane 1
Nor'easter slams Windham County (Oct '11) Oct '11 Mellow 1
•••
•••
•••