Buz Kohan Recalls The Making Of 'Litt...

Buz Kohan Recalls The Making Of 'Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth'

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Dec 24, 2011, titled Buz Kohan Recalls The Making Of 'Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth'. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Bing Crosby , Bing Crosby's Merrie Olde Christmas , Buz Kohan , David Bowie , Holiday Classic , Little Drummer Boy , Peace On Earth LOS ANGELES - The writer, who produced Bing Crosby and David Bowie in "Little Drummer Boy," talked with CBS2's Sandra Mitchell about how the holiday classic duet almost never happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Dec 24, 2011
I didn't think it was an odd couple at all actually. The first I heard who was doing it I thought it was great and loved how they blended. It's become my favorite Christmas song. LOL! I think Sunny99.1 might be tired of hearing it with all the times I've asked them to play it! It makes me feel good to hear. I'm glad they were able to make it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heather French Henry takes on new role as Ky. V... (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Mad Man 1
News What Is the Best Christmas Pop Song of All Time... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jale 1
News Best bets for this weekend: Playing in the snow... (Dec '10) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
News Columbus prepping for early 'White Christmas' o... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ike T 1
News King's Castle Theatre Opening in Branson, MO (Oct '12) Oct '12 the Trimbles 1
News Pick your favorite holiday song, film (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nelkane 1
News Nor'easter slams Windham County (Oct '11) Oct '11 Mellow 1
More from around the web