Bing Crosby's widow recovering after ...

Bing Crosby's widow recovering after crash that killed new husband

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Bing Crosby's widow recovering after crash that killed new husband. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Bing Crosby's widow, Kathryn Crosby, is recovering after being flown to a hospital with major injuries following a deadly traffic crash last month in the Sierra Nevada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Get well

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Get well soon!

“Here I come to save the Day!”

Since: Jan 09

Gothem city

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Ol Bing was really robbing the cradle.... attaboy!

Best wishes.
none

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 3, 2010
OKKKKK wrote:
HOW DRUNK was she??????????
Who cares, moron? She wasn't driving.
How drunk are you?
New Husband

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Dec 3, 2010
Huh, new husband? They were married for 10 years!
Father O Malley

Merritt Island, FL

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Condolences to the family
Poop Scoop

Lindstrom, MN

#7 Dec 4, 2010
I Wish The Ignorance would stop!!! What the Hell is the matter with people. No Matter what, when or how a story is reported or the people involved in a Good or Bad situation, Many of the uneducated, Bored, Stupid MUST POST SOMETHING, True or Not, They have to be DOWNBEAT or UNKIND !!!! AN I WRONG ???????
A friend

Fullerton, CA

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Get well soon Kathyrn.

You are in my prayers.

To people who are making hateful remarks;please try to have compassion ,this was tragic accident .

Get well soon.
SIGH

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Grandmaster G wrote:
Ol Bing was really robbing the cradle.... attaboy!
Best wishes.
Wow! I didn't realize it until now but Ole Bing was 30 years her senior! Hope she gets better soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heather French Henry takes on new role as Ky. V... (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Mad Man 1
News What Is the Best Christmas Pop Song of All Time... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jale 1
News Best bets for this weekend: Playing in the snow... (Dec '10) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
News Columbus prepping for early 'White Christmas' o... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ike T 1
News King's Castle Theatre Opening in Branson, MO (Oct '12) Oct '12 the Trimbles 1
News Buz Kohan Recalls The Making Of 'Little Drummer... (Dec '11) Dec '11 tigger31086 1
News Pick your favorite holiday song, film (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nelkane 1
More from around the web