Michael Jackson movie, Adam Lambert a...

Michael Jackson movie, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen albums and NYC Marathon are musts for fall

There are 32 comments on the New York Daily News story from Sep 27, 2009, titled Michael Jackson movie, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen albums and NYC Marathon are musts for fall. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

'This Is It,' the movie tribute to Michael Jackson, opens Oct. 28. As the city comes alive again after a long, not-so-hot summer, the calendar is buzzing with more events and entertainment than ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smilemj

UK

#21 Sep 30, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I win.
There are no winners or losers, just opinions.
I'm a lover not a fighter.
Ricky Bobby

Concord, CA

#22 Sep 30, 2009
smilemj wrote:
I wonder how many haters are going to watch the film.... no need to disguise yourselves, we won't recognise you....
If it was free on cable, I wouldn't watch it. I think it will be used someday as visual and audio torture for Taliban prisoners.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#23 Sep 30, 2009
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no winners or losers, just opinions.
I'm a lover not a fighter.
I won.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 30, 2009
Ricky Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>If it was free on cable, I wouldn't watch it. I think it will be used someday as visual and audio torture for Taliban prisoners.
<hee>

“Yes I'm a female”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#25 Sep 30, 2009
I like those photos. The tattoo that girl had of Michael was hot. I've been seeing a lot of MJ tattoos. Oct. 30, 2009 please come quick!

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#26 Oct 1, 2009
I predict a flop. One thing's for sure, the star of this movie is a fop.

Since: Jul 09

Newark, NJ

#27 Oct 1, 2009
InDaHouse wrote:
I predict a flop. One thing's for sure, the star of this movie is a fop.
a flop? lmao you are really out of your mind...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/16225...

http://www.screendaily.com/news/distribution/...

http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2009/09/29/...
Jenna

Horseheads, NY

#28 Oct 1, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand why it was made a limited release, f'loonie? So they could claim it as a sell-out. If they thought they had a major hit on their hands, they'd open it all over the world and let it fly. Fact is, it won't be a money maker for them past the first two weekends (or when the f'loons' parents start locking up their wallets and CCs) so they decided to put "limited release" on it to get a surge of dumb-ass f'loonies to rush to the theatre.
If you are one of those little ticket-holders, congrats. Wacko used you one more time and he's DEAD. That doesn't say much about your intelligence, does it?
Isn't THAT the truth. MJ manipulation to his cult, once again. LOL

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#29 Oct 1, 2009
justmyopinion129 wrote:
You should do a bit of research into the entertainment industry, especially the term "recoup". Until then, it's a flop.

Location hidden

#30 Oct 1, 2009
justmyopinion129 wrote:
<quoted text>
a flop? lmao you are really out of your mind...
F'loons are clueless about finances just like Wacko. Gee, whatta shock.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#31 Oct 1, 2009
justmyopinion129 wrote:
Deal with reality now - someone is trying to recoup their losses with this released garbage.

Ever heard of using a brain?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#32 Oct 1, 2009
FLEECE THE F'LOONS!!! AGAIN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whip It Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen Page Opens Up About Coming Out in New Int... (Apr '14) May '14 Otter in the Ozarks 6
News Inception clever, mindbending (Jul '10) Aug '10 ChrisB1962 2
News Ellen Page: 'I'm totally pro-choice. I mean wha... (Apr '10) Apr '10 alwayschooselife 8
News Easy to find LA celeb hangouts during Oscar season (Feb '10) Feb '10 Fan 1
News Omie Oh My: Get 'Whipped' into shape, bust a mo... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Rolling Hills Der... 1
News Ellen Page wheels: The star of 'Juno' laces up ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 michael 1
News A Serious Man' (Oct '09) Oct '09 Paul Levinson 2
More from around the web