Michael Jackson movie, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen albums and NYC Marathon are musts for fall

Sep 27, 2009 Full story: New York Daily News 32

'This Is It,' the movie tribute to Michael Jackson, opens Oct. 28. As the city comes alive again after a long, not-so-hot summer, the calendar is buzzing with more events and entertainment than ever.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Faith ehigiator

Sweden

#1 Sep 27, 2009
OMG michael jackson is Alive,yes in our heart he lives forever.ILuv U MICHAEL

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 27, 2009
Faith ehigiator wrote:
<<hee hee>>

And f'loons wonder why we come here.

<<<<SMIRK> >>>
smilemj

UK

#3 Sep 27, 2009
I wonder how many haters are going to watch the film.... no need to disguise yourselves, we won't recognise you....

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#4 Sep 27, 2009
Faith ehigiator wrote:
Your heart will die one day. So Wacko will have to inhabit the maggots that inevitably will come around.

A maggot in life. A maggot in death.

Karma never lets go of the creepo.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 28, 2009
smilemj wrote:
I wonder how many haters are going to watch the film.... no need to disguise yourselves, we won't recognise you....
I won't. Not one penny of my hard earned money will ever support one of the Wacko Jacko clan. EVER.

Besides, who wants to see a skeletal, off-beat, barely-there junkie try to sing and dance his way through the same song over and over and over and over?
Oh, I know! F'loons do. That explains why they could constantly be counted on to buy re-re-re-re-re-released tunes: they're dumber than a peanut butter sandwich that's stuck to the bottom of a trash bin.
mj was a pedojunky

Miami, FL

#6 Sep 28, 2009
smilemj wrote:
We know not on of you "all talk and no action" floons will be in any theater. A) you can't afford the ticket and B) it sold out while you sat here making a fool of yourself

I won the bet! Thanks smilemj. You finally did something and you didn't know it. I will by myself something special thanks to you floons.
mj was a pedojunky

Miami, FL

#7 Sep 28, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't. Not one penny of my hard earned money will ever support one of the Wacko Jacko clan. EVER.
Besides, who wants to see a skeletal, off-beat, barely-there junkie try to sing and dance his way through the same song over and over and over and over?
Oh, I know! F'loons do. That explains why they could constantly be counted on to buy re-re-re-re-re-released tunes: they're dumber than a peanut butter sandwich that's stuck to the bottom of a trash bin.
Not one of these floons bought a ticket. They were too busy hanging here because they are soo afraid they are going to miss something Dummies missed the fact it sold out in two hrs. These floons could care less about the dead pedo junky. All talk and no action. How sucky is their lives? Very! it's reall sad when you can't bother to stand in line to buy a ticket, but you'll spend 24 hrs a day proving how sick you are on the net..good grief these people are total misfits just like wacko jacko.
mj was a pedojunky

Miami, FL

#8 Sep 28, 2009
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your heart will die one day. So Wacko will have to inhabit the maggots that inevitably will come around.
A maggot in life. A maggot in death.
Karma never lets go of the creepo.
Nice!!
smilemj

UK

#9 Sep 28, 2009
mj was a pedojunky wrote:
<quoted text> missed the fact it sold out in two hrs.
So you acknowledge and accept that it sold out in two hours? You don't think the fans made it up, as you normally would....
slip of the keyboard..

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2009
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
So you acknowledge and accept that it sold out in two hours? You don't think the fans made it up, as you normally would....
slip of the keyboard..
Do you understand why it was made a limited release, f'loonie? So they could claim it as a sell-out. If they thought they had a major hit on their hands, they'd open it all over the world and let it fly. Fact is, it won't be a money maker for them past the first two weekends (or when the f'loons' parents start locking up their wallets and CCs) so they decided to put "limited release" on it to get a surge of dumb-ass f'loonies to rush to the theatre.

If you are one of those little ticket-holders, congrats. Wacko used you one more time and he's DEAD. That doesn't say much about your intelligence, does it?
mj was a pedojunky

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 29, 2009
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
slip of the keyboard..
What fans? you people are not fans. All talk and no action. What? The fans made it up, but I normally would? WTF, put the crack down.

Facts: look them up stupid. They sold out in two hours and you and your sick buddies here HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

STUPID STUPID FLOON
mj was a pedojunky

Atlanta, GA

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand why it was made a limited release, f'loonie? So they could claim it as a sell-out. If they thought they had a major hit on their hands, they'd open it all over the world and let it fly. Fact is, it won't be a money maker for them past the first two weekends (or when the f'loons' parents start locking up their wallets and CCs) so they decided to put "limited release" on it to get a surge of dumb-ass f'loonies to rush to the theatre.
If you are one of those little ticket-holders, congrats. Wacko used you one more time and he's DEAD. That doesn't say much about your intelligence, does it?
The floonies never bothered to leave this board to buy a ticket. The "mental midget" Fonz lied and said he/she bought a ticket online..they weren't on sale yet. Busted!

Floons: limited braincells
smilemj

UK

#13 Sep 29, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand why it was made a limited release, f'loonie? So they could claim it as a sell-out. If they thought they had a major hit on their hands, they'd open it all over the world and let it fly. Fact is, it won't be a money maker for them past the first two weekends (or when the f'loons' parents start locking up their wallets and CCs) so they decided to put "limited release" on it to get a surge of dumb-ass f'loonies to rush to the theatre.
Whatever.

Since: Jul 09

Newark, NJ

#14 Sep 29, 2009
<quoted text>We know not on of you "all talk and no action" floons will be in any theater. A) you can't afford the ticket and B) it sold out while you sat here making a fool of yourself
I won the bet! Thanks smilemj. You finally did something and you didn't know it. I will by myself something special thanks to you floons.
You are a moron. DO you have any idea how juvenile and stupid your posts sound? Your hater friends barely even respond to you

Newark, NJ

#15 Sep 29, 2009
<quoted text>What fans? you people are not fans. All talk and no action. What? The fans made it up, but I normally would? WTF, put the crack down.
Facts: look them up stupid. They sold out in two hours and you and your sick buddies here HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
STUPID STUPID FLOON
You are talking out of your ass again... you don't know who has tickets or who doesnt. And stop talking shit about people on here being on here so long... SO ARE YOU DUMBASS! ALL YOU DO IS POST RIDICULOUS INSULTS TO THEIR POSTS ALL DAY!
Lisa

Forest Hill, MD

#16 Sep 29, 2009
justmyopinion129 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. DO you have any idea how juvenile and stupid your posts sound? Your hater friends barely even respond to you
I love MJ was a pedojunkie

She is my sista in the truth.

Go jerk off Bas<tard>22 , it is about time for shim to show his homophobic lame face.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17 Sep 29, 2009
justmyopinion129 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking out of your ass again... you don't know who has tickets or who doesnt. And stop talking shit about people on here being on here so long... SO ARE YOU DUMBASS! ALL YOU DO IS POST RIDICULOUS INSULTS TO THEIR POSTS ALL DAY!
Losing your cool there batshit?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#18 Sep 29, 2009
Dark_Island wrote:
<quoted text>
i totally agree with you ,i prefer burning some of my money or better give what i could to give to Cancer research than spend it for watching the freak carcass moving desperatly days before finally collapsing

Newark, NJ

#19 Sep 29, 2009
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I love MJ was a pedojunkie
She is my sista in the truth.
Go jerk off Bas<tard>22 , it is about time for shim to show his homophobic lame face.
OMG your posts just get crazier... you have mental issues

Location hidden

#20 Sep 30, 2009
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
I win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whip It Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen Page Opens Up About Coming Out in New Int... May '14 Otter in the Ozarks 6
Inception clever, mindbending (Jul '10) Aug '10 ChrisB1962 2
Ellen Page: 'I'm totally pro-choice. I mean wha... (Apr '10) Apr '10 alwayschooselife 8
Easy to find LA celeb hangouts during Oscar season (Feb '10) Feb '10 Fan 1
Omie Oh My: Get 'Whipped' into shape, bust a mo... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Rolling Hills Der... 1
Ellen Page wheels: The star of 'Juno' laces up ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 michael 1
A Serious Man' (Oct '09) Oct '09 Paul Levinson 2

Whip It People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE