Omie Oh My: Get 'Whipped' into shape,...

Omie Oh My: Get 'Whipped' into shape, bust a move or view some art

There are 1 comment on the Http story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Omie Oh My: Get 'Whipped' into shape, bust a move or view some art. In it, Http reports that:

I feel another trip to the movies coming on soon. With "Whip It" in theaters, starring Ellen Page , Alia Shawkat and of course Drew Barrymore, who also directed the movie, who could resist this girl power roller derby flick? Especially now that Moscow has its own roller derby team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

Rolling Hills Derby Dames

Moscow, ID

#1 Feb 16, 2010
We are proud to represent the Palouse in competitive roller derby! Look for us on Facebook or [email protected] om

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whip It Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen Page Opens Up About Coming Out in New Int... (Apr '14) May '14 Otter in the Ozarks 6
News Inception clever, mindbending (Jul '10) Aug '10 ChrisB1962 2
News Ellen Page: 'I'm totally pro-choice. I mean wha... (Apr '10) Apr '10 alwayschooselife 8
News Easy to find LA celeb hangouts during Oscar season (Feb '10) Feb '10 Fan 1
News Ellen Page wheels: The star of 'Juno' laces up ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 michael 1
News A Serious Man' (Oct '09) Oct '09 Paul Levinson 2
News Burt Reynolds in rehab for pain pill addiction (Sep '09) Oct '09 The Magician 808 21
More from around the web