Karen O Song Nabs Miley Cyrus' Grammy...

Karen O Song Nabs Miley Cyrus' Grammy Nomination

There are 2 comments on the Paste Magazine story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Karen O Song Nabs Miley Cyrus' Grammy Nomination. In it, Paste Magazine reports that:

Thanks to the disqualification of a Miley Cyrus song, Karen O will now personally face off against Beyonce, Paramore and Bruce Springsteen in the 52nd annual Grammy Awards .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paste Magazine.

Emily

Tulsa, OK

#2 Dec 12, 2009
Just one more competitor that Miley will have to destroy like she did to Radioshack and the Twilight series.
statreno

New York, NY

#3 Dec 12, 2009
I can't believe she was up for a Grammy in the first place but, I guess it's not so far-fetched since Milli Vanilli won one. I have not heard this song but she sounds very mediocre on others I've heard. Who needs talent? Not Miley. Marketing FTW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Where the Wild Things Are Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama stops at New Orleans daycare to ... (Nov '11) Dec '11 alan 9
News Top 10 Garage Rock Revival Bands: Where Are The... (Mar '11) Mar '11 cathie 1
News Where the Wild Things Are: Not for kids (Oct '09) Mar '10 clarissa_vargas 2
News New DVD resurrects Kurt Russell's 'Elvis' (Feb '10) Mar '10 Linda 2
News 2012 and Wild Things Bring Havoc in March (Feb '10) Mar '10 Heather 2
News Watch This: First Official Trailer for The Diar... (Feb '10) Feb '10 MEGAN 1
News Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana movie song yanked fr... (Dec '09) Dec '09 taylor 2
More from around the web