In her first TV interview in two year...

In her first TV interview in two years, Ryan talks to Oprah abo...

There are 1 comment on the AOL Celebrity story from Mar 2, 2006, titled In her first TV interview in two years, Ryan talks to Oprah abo.... In it, AOL Celebrity reports that:

After two years out of the spotlight, Meg Ryan resurfaced on The Oprah Winfrey Show Wednesday, speaking out about her "unhealthy" marriage to Dennis Quaid and her newly adopted baby girl, Daisy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AOL Celebrity.

Mardi Bolton

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Mar 2, 2006
My daughter adopted a daughter from China 4 years ago and she is the light of our life. People seem to think that this an altuistic event that maskes them feel better but in reality they just want to have a child to love. The agencey my daughter went through has a events over the year but the one I like best is the summer picnic. I've said to many of my friends that it has to be one of the biggest love-ins I ever seen. As a parent of 2 natural children and one adopted child I can't stress enough that they are our children biological or otherwise. The Chinese have a saying that there is a red thread that connects us. My daughter and her daughter made that connection the first day they met.
Mardi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

When Harry Met Sally... Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal starred together in ... (Mar '17) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 2
News Meg Ryan Cast in "How I Met Your Mother" Spin-Off (Apr '14) Oct '16 richardnames 2
News Over 50 Shades of Sex survey: What do you get u... (Jan '15) Jan '15 BabigirlGinax933 3
News Romantic movies your boyfriend will watch (Nov '11) May '13 O Morgan 4
News Billy Crystal walks red carpet in N.O. (Sep '12) Sep '12 PooPoo Platter 2
News Faking it: 60% of women admit to feigning orgasm (Jun '11) Mar '12 Conroy 12
News Orgasm - Faking the Big "O" (Oct '09) May '11 club_brandy 16
More from around the web