Johnny Depp To Give Lone Ranger's Ton...

Johnny Depp To Give Lone Ranger's Tonto The Jack Sparrow Treatment

There are 3 comments on the Cinema Blend News story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Johnny Depp To Give Lone Ranger's Tonto The Jack Sparrow Treatment. In it, Cinema Blend News reports that:

It's been just about a year since we've heard anything about Jerry Bruckheimer and Johnny Depp's plan to play cowboys and Indians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cinema Blend News.

“Love the new desk :)”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Nov 11, 2009
Ahhh come on...I think the best Lone Ranger and Tonto team would be Viggo Mortensen:) with Johnny Depp...Yup!! Dat works.
Kimosabe

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Oh boy...
Depputy JNads

UK

#3 Nov 11, 2009
JoJoBell wrote:
Ahhh come on...I think the best Lone Ranger and Tonto team would be Viggo Mortensen:) with Johnny Depp...Yup!! Dat works.
I agree!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crispin Glover in Alice in Wonderland (Oct '08) Aug '11 latifa 6
News What if Jack Sparrow had been captain of the Ti... (Jul '10) Jul '10 rider 1
News Johnny Depp can't get used to winning awards (Dec '09) Dec '09 triple6vamp 15
News Johnny Depp, two-timer: People's Sexiest Man Al... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Anonymom 1
News Johnny Depp: An outlaw outlook (Jun '09) Jun '09 Malocclusion Ten ... 9
News Slide Show: The Definitive Depp (Jun '09) Jun '09 Malocclusion Ten ... 1
News Fringe Festival 2004: Sifting through crap to f... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Pandadoll 1
More from around the web