Police logs confirm attempted suicide call in Wilson case

Santa Monica police officials went to the home of actor Owen Wilson on Sunday after receiving a call about an "attempted suicide," according to police logs. Full Story
Rhonda

Germantown, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2007
That poor guy. I hope that he gets the help he needs and gets better. Everyone has low points in their life, but you just cant let it get to you.

Get better Owen!
Scott

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 28, 2007
The only comment I have is it sure stinks to try and read the story and have to wait until the ad is finished, it almost made me go to a different source to read this!
Vale

Puyallup, WA

#3 Aug 28, 2007
Don't believe everything the 'star' or 'enquirer' print up. 98% of their stories are made up by people with too much time on their hands and too little imagination or intelligence.

The 911 logs provides clues for speculation, but as yet, no one who has hard information is talking.

And to be honest, it's really no ones business. Leave him and his family alone. They have enough to deal with without retard rags making things worse by prying and fabricating stories.
Carl

Compton, CA

#4 Aug 28, 2007
Give the man his privacy.
sunshine45

Kansas, OK

#5 Aug 28, 2007
I agree, he just needs to know his fans adore and support him and care. Then give him space.

“Report and Deport1866-DHS-2 ICE”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2007
He is welcome to come to my house and get all better. Beans, taters and pork chops helps everything!!
kris

Orlando, FL

#7 Aug 29, 2007
i cant believe so many of you are sympathetic to his selfish act. there are people who struggle their whole lives and dont try to kill themselves. he didnt think of anyone but himself when he did this not his mom, dad ,sisters brother cousins. mabe he couldnt get first class seats for one of his vacations soooooooooo sad. i used to like him but now i think hes an asshole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Crashers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Vince Vaughn will be awesome in True Detective Oct '14 STALK THIS 2
Bruce Springsteen plays record 4-hour show; Vin... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sdsa 1
Celebrate Mother's Day with a New Trailer (Apr '12) Apr '12 Christie 2
Vince Vaughn To Introduce Ron Paul At Conference (Sep '11) Oct '11 Interested11342 24
Catholic nuptial no-nos (May '11) May '11 Paul 1
The most suitable for you is the best (Apr '11) Apr '11 dresses12 1
Film Review - The Break Up (Jun '06) Mar '11 Got2BFree 6
More from around the web