T Magazine: The Unlikely Activist Jem...

T Magazine: The Unlikely Activist Jemima Khan

There are 7 comments on the The New York Times story from May 29, 2013, titled T Magazine: The Unlikely Activist Jemima Khan. In it, The New York Times reports that:

Jemima Khan may live the grand life of an English aristocrat, but behind the famous boyfriends and the important hair is a serious political journalist and a budding documentary film producer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

Northern born

Nigeria

#1 May 30, 2013
Ms jemima khan is a woman of substance, to my understanding she can go as high as the sky,I trust her judgement.
Lenny Henrys Jokewriter

Hatfield, UK

#2 May 30, 2013
her father was James Goldsmith, the marmite millionaier, and by no means an "aristocrat" . Old James , who was a jew, must be rotating in his grave to see her Islamic antics.
Giggsy Gay Gypo

UK

#3 May 30, 2013
She's a dirty sexy Jew ..!!
Northern born

Nigeria

#4 Jun 4, 2013
Is she a practicing Jew ?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jun 4, 2013
she sure does look like she's practicing.
Chicken Struttin George

UK

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Northern born wrote:
Is she a practicing Jew ?
no , she was quite good at being jewish, but became a stupid moslem when she married Imran Khan. Now the dopey trout is divorced.
Black Shuck

Wealdstone, UK

#7 Jun 6, 2013
Typical poor little rich girl antics.

Get back at daddy by going with a moslem, not the first time it's happened, won't be the last time either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web