Q&A: Waylon Owings of Outshyne

Sep 24, 2009 Read more: Metromix Greenville

Laurens group Outshyne received Best Country Group honors at the second annual Carolina Music Awards on Aug.

Read more
jason teasley

Enterprise, AL

#1 Dec 18, 2009
i am very proud of these guys, we all went to school together and i'm glad to that they are doing so well,cograts fellows keep up the hard work it will pay off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waylon Jennings: Celebrating the Life of an Outlaw (Jun '10) May '13 jmart 3
News 'Daisy Duke,' 'Cooter,' 'Moonshiners' coming Sa... (May '13) May '13 Rooby Roo the Rog 2
News Liquor store tells Waylon Jennings' life story (Feb '10) Apr '12 Rattlesnake Pete 6
News Josh Thompson, Ashley Ray, and Six Miles South ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Agree 1
News Top 10 Best Selling Country Albums from the 70s (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jimijaws 1
News Country Singles Jubilee 10.12.09: The English C... (Oct '09) Oct '09 american idol 1
News "Fegenbush Farm" is classic tavern stomp (Mar '06) Apr '09 triple6vamp 2
More from around the web