Obama blocks Chinese purchase of US w...

Obama blocks Chinese purchase of US wind farms

There are 15 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Obama blocks Chinese purchase of US wind farms. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Citing national security risks, President Barack Obama on Friday blocked a Chinese company from owning four wind farm projects in northern Oregon near a Navy base where the U.S. military flies unmanned drones and electronic-warfare planes on training missions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

E Pluribus Unum

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Wind of change!! or animo farm!;-0000

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#2 Sep 28, 2012
E Pluribus Unum wrote:
Wind of change!! or animo farm!;-0000
Animo farm?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Sep 28, 2012
where was the useless piece of shlt when his pal jeff immelt GAVE the chinese sophisticated radar and electronics data?

who give's a rat's ass about wind farms?????
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#4 Sep 28, 2012
It's all dog and ponie show. Obama us just trying to look tuff on China after Romney's legitmate criticism.

Obama doesn't give a damn about national security. Everything Obama does is designed to serve Obama.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#5 Sep 28, 2012
You didnt build that wrote:
It's all dog and ponie show. Obama us just trying to look tuff on China after Romney's legitmate criticism.
Obama doesn't give a damn about national security. Everything Obama does is designed to serve Obama.
Is Willard any different? If one is a politician, he is likely very self serving.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Like he told the Soviets,He Will Be More Flexible After the election....A Dam WEASEL OBAMA is!!
abe

Houston, TX

#9 Sep 29, 2012
why wind farms. are they dangerous? sellers could use the money. Instead of letting US make money on something that is not dangerous, we give the chinese billlions plus the borrowed money. Guess this makes sense to an idiot president.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#10 Sep 29, 2012
Why did he not sell them SOLYANDRA?..but then again the Chinks do not need it...With COOLIE WAGES they do just fine...with OUR MONEY ....CHINKS OUR BANKERS!!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#12 Sep 29, 2012
And of course Romney and repubs are all for it, cause the President is against it.

Romney is trash.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#13 Sep 29, 2012
My dad served in Korea. He is a proud 82 year old Vet who now gets a refund back on his tax returns. He now pays no Income Taxes.

My Uncle, his brother, was wounded in Korea. He just passed this year at 87. He died another proud Vet.

My Dad and Uncle has done more to serve their country than Romney's taxes has ever done, and will ever do.

Romney is trash. Romney is UNAMERICAN
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#14 Sep 29, 2012
The Chinese have built up their economy by stealing our technology we developed over the years. So now they want to put this wind farm near one of our top secret military facilities? Of course. They want to steal more of our technology. It's easy to rise up quickly when you don't pay your people any money and when you don't have to pay to develop your own technology. The Chinese are the knock off people - make cheap, make fast, copy, pay low, low wages. That's their motto.
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#15 Sep 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Is Willard any different? If one is a politician, he is likely very self serving.
Yes, I think Romney is a lot different. Obama is the worst of the worst Presidents.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#16 Sep 29, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
My dad served in Korea. He is a proud 82 year old Vet who now gets a refund back on his tax returns. He now pays no Income Taxes.
My Uncle, his brother, was wounded in Korea. He just passed this year at 87. He died another proud Vet.
My Dad and Uncle has done more to serve their country than Romney's taxes has ever done, and will ever do.
BIG FXXKING DEAL.SO WHAT? What did you do Maggott?..Many were in KOREA,so was I..Too bad we are still alive to See Our COUNTY GO DOWN THE TUBES by the worst Generation ever....most vets today DO NOT SUPPORT OBAMA,and not without good reason.You doubt that ASK them NITWIT?? they hate him!....While yer at it WHATS HUSSIENS RECORD if any???...Sitting with Rev. wright GOD DAMMING AMERICA that's what!Obama too is a MULTI MILLIONAIRE..DO IT???..So Sonny Boy,stop twisting facts..Yer father and family gave you the right to do it,EVEN IF YER A FREGGEN MORON MAGGOT!..

GET A LIFE..!!
Gross pede noir

AOL

#17 Sep 29, 2012
They never reject a purchase by the Israelies or in some occasion the family members of the Saudi Kingdom!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#19 Sep 29, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Yo Dumb AH...lets get the facts...KOREA was the LOON TRUMAN and The UNs war..The UN used this tie salesman,like a political whore he was..It Was Not Americas war ,but a UN police action...No glory war..so much so its forgotten...LOONS like you won't even acknowledge it ever existed.......like I say Yer a Mindless,worthless MAGGOTT

In that Obscenity War by Truman and his far left one worlders then ...the tab for it is....

54,246 American Solders got killed
103,284 were wounded ...no wounded warriors attention then,just go home and suffer!
3737 missing in action till this day
4,439 were POWs in the most inhuman conditions!

So stop yer BS...You do not know what yer talking about!supporting a Guy who hung around with those who would GOD DAM AMERICA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

W. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former presidents Bush plan to sit out 2016 gen... 6 hr Le Jimbo 9
News Giuliani: Kasich, Condoleezza Rice Good Running... 21 hr Trumping On 2
News Scientists: Global warming's effects speeding up (Nov '09) Wed IB DaMann 930
News Donald Trump says illegal immigration is at a r... Apr 27 ronnie 4
News Trump's 'voterless' election myth Apr 18 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Gingrich: GE 'clever' to avoid corporate taxes (May '11) Apr 18 Dysfunctional fam... 135
News Here's Why Donald Trump's Mexico Wall Will Neve... Apr 11 Quirky 37
More from around the web