Ewan McGregor

Ewan McGregor

There are 2 comments on the Hollywood.com story from Apr 2, 2007, titled Ewan McGregor. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

“Your Song')" "Elephant Love Medley (contains 'All You Need is Love”

A rapidly-rising, young leading man with gray eyes and a heavy brow, Ewan McGregor knew he wanted to be an actor at age nine and by age 16 had left home to work with the Perth Repertory Theatre in his native ... via Hollywood.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

Lipglosscrazy2

Tracy, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2007
I love Ewan Mcgreggor because he is an amazing actor not to mention a total hottie and he was absolutely icredible in Moulin Rouge.
stargate1344

Manchester, UK

#2 Jun 10, 2007
I Think Ewan McGregor is Brillint, i love every Film he has been in.
He is an Amazing Actor whom i have grown to love watching him in everything that he does.
if i had to choose the best film that is has been in then it would have to be Moulin Rouge he his so sexy cute lovely,
just love that film.
he is so bril at what he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Velvet Goldmine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has Jonathan Rhys Meyers found new love with an... (Dec '12) Dec '12 doc 1
News Celebrity Interviews: Exclusive: New gay prison... (Feb '09) Jan '10 Sthoko 3
News Christian Bale on the salvation of Terminator s... (May '09) May '09 dc comics 2
News Like unsolved puzzles? Dylan fans obviously do. (Nov '07) Nov '07 Idaho chick 1
News Batman star at Dylan film premiere (Oct '07) Nov '07 mrsbale 5
News Bad sex with Christian Bale (Oct '07) Oct '07 somsian 1
News Rising star Christian Bale shows off his Depp-th (Jul '07) Jul '07 Carrie 3
More from around the web