Celebrity Interviews: Exclusive: New ...

Celebrity Interviews: Exclusive: New gay prison romance movie is just about love, says Jim Carrey

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Record story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Celebrity Interviews: Exclusive: New gay prison romance movie is just about love, says Jim Carrey. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

HOLLYWOOD superstar Jim Carrey was scared that kissing Ewan McGregor in a movie would leave him totally confused.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

ValarieH

Dagsboro, DE

#1 Feb 12, 2009
It is a sad, sad day. The star I most admire has gone to this??? He's better than that. Though I know he is not really gay, playing the role adds to the further influence to society that being gay is okay..when its not. I hope this is the only movie on this subject he participates in. So sad.
gay and proud

Landing, NJ

#3 Mar 18, 2009
It's a sad sad day that there are profoundly ignorant people, like you, still in America
Sthoko

Europe

#4 Jan 2, 2010
Although i havent seen the movie it shocks me 2 see how many people are still homophibic..I do not see why it bothers people what others do with their lives! Stop judging other people and get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Velvet Goldmine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has Jonathan Rhys Meyers found new love with an... (Dec '12) Dec '12 doc 1
News Christian Bale on the salvation of Terminator s... (May '09) May '09 dc comics 2
News Like unsolved puzzles? Dylan fans obviously do. (Nov '07) Nov '07 Idaho chick 1
News Batman star at Dylan film premiere (Oct '07) Nov '07 mrsbale 5
News Bad sex with Christian Bale (Oct '07) Oct '07 somsian 1
News Rising star Christian Bale shows off his Depp-th (Jul '07) Jul '07 Carrie 3
News Ewan McGregor (Apr '07) Jun '07 stargate1344 2
More from around the web