Several Sundance films explore faith

Several Sundance films explore faith

There are 1 comment on the Deseret News story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Several Sundance films explore faith. In it, Deseret News reports that:

It takes a lot of faith to make an independent film. This year, independent films are showing a lot of faith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Middletown, IL

#1 Feb 2, 2011
I like jesus films!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Up in the Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cake Jun '15 Mayette de Guzman 1
News Asbury Shorts to Bring Short Film Concert to Bi... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sir Samuel 1
News Concord: Half of call center jobs will be part-... (Jul '13) Jul '13 White caulk 2
News The iconic and legendary Queen of Pop, Our Lady... (Sep '10) Jul '12 Gaga Lousy Copycat 5
News Blog: Chace Crawford talks giving Anna Kendrick... (May '12) May '12 David 3
News Michael Jackson: Famous directors Tom Pollock a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 krackerjacks 4
News Clooney, Keibler heat it up with summer slumber... (Aug '11) Sep '11 starleta 2
More from around the web