'Caprica,' 'Warehouse 13' Add High Pr...

'Caprica,' 'Warehouse 13' Add High Priestess, Head Honcho - Pol...

There are 2 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 19, 2008, titled 'Caprica,' 'Warehouse 13' Add High Priestess, Head Honcho - Pol.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

The Sci Fi Channel has added two more actors to its upcoming high-profile pilots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

eating grill cheese

San Diego, CA

#1 May 20, 2008
Wow i hope the bombs big time the OG BSG didnt harp on religious themes whats going on creator and writers victims of priest growing up or what. you think with the crapy rating they get a clue
johnd

AOL

#2 May 21, 2008
I'm so invested in BSG's cast that it might be hard to like a new show without them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Unforgiven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Gene Hackman's other career (Mar '14) Mar '14 In our town 3
News No One Wants To Watch Big Budget Westerns At Th... (Jul '13) Jul '13 not alone 1
News Eastwood says he'd love to be directing at age 105 (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Police: Gene Hackman slaps homeless man in NM (Oct '12) Nov '12 Kicks2012 26
News Clint Eastwood on the Good, the Bad and the Ugl... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Nigel Hendricks 1
News Clint Eastwood is Mitt Romney's opening act (Aug '12) Sep '12 MWE 5
News Eastwood Goes Off-Script in Romney Endorsement (Aug '12) Sep '12 joey 10
More from around the web