Griffin gets the hook for using N-Word

Griffin gets the hook for using N-Word

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 6, 2007, titled Griffin gets the hook for using N-Word. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A standup routine by black comedian Eddie Griffin was stopped after he repeatedly used the N-word, a magazine's spokesman said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Theresa Mitchem

Greensboro, NC

#1 Jul 13, 2009
I know that the "Freemdom of Speech" show is racist toward white people. If Eddie Griffen really totally believes it's not, then please I would love to EDUCATE him in right and wrong. He needs to either put his mooney wear his month is, and talk to me or if he's in fear of learning a little matters from a Southern Christain White Female, then he NEEDS TO TAKE ALL OF HIS TAPES OUT OF ALL STORES NOW. I will start writing and calling stores about SELLING A RACAIL TAPE! I seen this show on Showtime and I'm writing them next about being racial. I don't want any attention or money about this, I just want to Educate the ignorant. Eddie needs to know this word only means "not knowing". he used it out of contents in his show alot. Tell him I even have the KKK in my history. Eddie's not ignorant after knowing, then he's just plain stupid. By the way who ever is reading this message for approval is a racist if you believe his show is OK, May God have Mercy Upon Your Soul. Theresa Mitchem,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Undercover Brother Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan And Terry Crews Co... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Kimberly 1
News Neil Patrick Harris to Host "Saturday Night Liv... (Jan '09) Jan '09 hex 1
News Happy Birthday, Eddie Griffin (Jan '09) Jan '09 Irwin N 2
News Eddie Griffin act in Miami halted over repeated... (Sep '07) Nov '08 YEA 30
News Eddie Griffin has a new DVD called 'Freedom Of ... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Lenna 1
News 'SNL' Alum Chris Kattan Weds Model - Comedian f... (Jun '08) Jun '08 shaun 1
News 'SNL' Alum Chris Kattan Weds Model (Jun '08) Jun '08 jack 3
More from around the web