Weird Al to play HSU

"Weird" Al Yankovic is coming to town Monday. Mostly likely with his accordion and a slightly twisted sense of humor. Full Story
George

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Bob Rivers did "What If God Smoked Cannabis," not Weird Al. Weird Al is a clean, family-friendly performer. Would it hurt to do a little research?
Helen

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2010
He is pretty busy right now. When he's not onstage, he's in a tour bus. I just saw Weird Al's two shows at the Pacific Amphitheater in Costa Mesa this weekend. He's not just bringing the accordion, but his full band of truly stellar musicians and the whole multimedia thing. Plus some of the new songs from last summer's "Internet Leaks", and a few old favorites pulled back into the setlist in honor of the release of "The Essential 'Weird Al' Yankovic." I love watching my fellow fans at a Weird Al show; all ages, all grinning. Kids singing who know all the words to songs written before they were born. High energy, lots of fun.
Marty

Oakland, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Damn last time he played at the Muni tickets were $15
janetdamit

Seaside, CA

#4 Aug 17, 2010
"According to the CenterArts news release, Yankovic is the king of pop parody. "

So the person writing this has never heard of him? What a strange way to write an article.

Too many bucks for me Al. But you do rock, and I hope the show goes well.
eureka

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2010
mon. the what? yesterday or the 23rd. i hate this paper!
Anarchy Lives

Alameda, CA

#6 Aug 17, 2010
God please bring back Sid Vicious to HSU. Screw the hippsters and beat the vagrants.

Since: Oct 09

Portland Oregon

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Weird Al, as ggreat as he is, has not parodied EVERY major artist in the last 25 years. Prince refuses to give him permission to parody one of his songs. While not required, Al likes to have the artists ok. There was a issue with ok and Coolio but that got worked out.
park city

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Aug 17, 2010
i remember staying up to hear Dr, Demento in the late 70's, early 80's. Wierd Al was always a highlight
BigPoreNoseMan

Kyle, TX

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Hos skin is flawless. I'm jealous.
BigPoreNoseMan

Kyle, TX

#10 Aug 17, 2010
H....I...S...is a naughty word??
BigPoreOnMaNoseM an

Kyle, TX

#11 Aug 17, 2010
Okay, not 'jealous'...wich makes me sound petulant. More like amazed. Is it Photoshop? Did someone photoshop Al's face?????
BigPoreOnMaNoseM an

Kyle, TX

#12 Aug 17, 2010
Anarchy lives in pricey San Fran... and hates 'vagrants'? Haha, must be West Coast 'Anarchy®'
Buffalo Springfield

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Forget Al, bring US back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UHF Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild about Al (Aug '09) Dec '09 weirdalgurl 2
'Weird Al' Yankovic (Dec '07) Dec '07 Brandon Babich 1
Getting 'Weird' at the Z: Master of parody to t... (Sep '07) Sep '07 Anasti 1

UHF People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE