Infotainment

Infotainment

There are 2 comments on the Daily Times story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Infotainment. In it, Daily Times reports that:

Why police officers can forget Extreme physical exertion in a threatening situation lasting just 60 seconds can 'seriously damage' the memories of those involved, according to a new study of police officers, MSN News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Mens Camp Shirts

Danville, VT

#1 Mar 30, 2012
The best in mens fashion. Tommy Bahama embroidered camp shirts.
Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Why is an article talking about cops, from a pakky newsrag, in the Astronomy forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twilight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morning Bitch-Back! Kristen Stewart + Emma Ston... (Jun '11) Aug '17 malott008 5
News Jeff Goldblum and Wife Emilie Livingston Welcom... Apr '17 ERIC 6
News With McCarthy playing Spicer, 'SNL' cranks up T... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The End Is Near 1
News Power Lesbians Rule at Cannes (May '16) May '16 Beauty QUEEN 3
News Kristen Stewart: Twilight made me feel 'feral' (Jul '15) Jul '15 Who 1
News Kristen Stewart: Hollywood is 'disgustingly sex... (May '15) May '15 Schnooki 2
News As Kristen Stewart turns 25, we take a look at ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 rah91 2
More from around the web