Robert Pattinson Thinks About Retiring

Robert Pattinson Thinks About Retiring

There are 2 comments on the WYFF-TV Greenville story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Robert Pattinson Thinks About Retiring. In it, WYFF-TV Greenville reports that:

Although the "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I" is only the next to last film in the franchise, its stars already have their thoughts occupied with future plans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF-TV Greenville.

Pleasure Beach Lover

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 16, 2011
It's really awesome that someone can work for a few years and think about retiring. Meanwhile, as part of the 99%....I'll be working till I'm dead.
lets

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
It's really awesome that someone can work for a few years and think about retiring. Meanwhile, as part of the 99%....I'll be working till I'm dead.
Cry some more! He made his money. Get over it 99%. I will be too..but I'm not lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twilight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Power Lesbians Rule at Cannes (May '16) May '16 Beauty QUEEN 3
News Kristen Stewart: Twilight made me feel 'feral' (Jul '15) Jul '15 Who 1
News Kristen Stewart: Hollywood is 'disgustingly sex... (May '15) May '15 Schnooki 2
News As Kristen Stewart turns 25, we take a look at ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 rah91 2
News Was that fake baby in 'American Sniper' really ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 T-Fal 1
News Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Split: 'Twilig... (Mar '14) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Ashley Greene Nude Photos - New Moon Movie Scan... (Aug '09) Nov '14 stacynorthup 4
More from around the web