Robert Pattinson Feels for Reese With...

Robert Pattinson Feels for Reese Witherspoon, Allegedly Forbidden by...

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Robert Pattinson Feels for Reese Witherspoon, Allegedly Forbidden by.... In it, International Business Times reports that:

Robert Pattinson Feels for Reese Witherspoon but Allegedly Not Allowed by Kristen Stewart to Reach Out to Former Co-Star? [PHOTOS] Robert Pattinson has all the reasons to want to reach out to his friend and former co-star Reese Witherspoon as the actress got embroiled in a disorderly conduct arrest last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

kev

Detroit, MI

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Why keep this subject alive? Bith were drunk, the public needs to stop coddling these spoiled celebrities. They r super wealthy.adults . Old enough to make choices in life. Move on.when they go out theu can hire drivers or cab or limousine if they drink. They could have got killed or killed others. Is this the lesson!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twilight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart: Twilight made me feel 'feral' Jul 14 Who 1
News Kristen Stewart: Hollywood is 'disgustingly sex... May '15 Schnooki 2
News As Kristen Stewart turns 25, we take a look at ... Apr '15 rah91 2
News Was that fake baby in 'American Sniper' really ... Mar '15 T-Fal 1
News Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Split: 'Twilig... (Mar '14) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Ashley Greene Nude Photos - New Moon Movie Scan... (Aug '09) Nov '14 stacynorthup 4
News See New Movies By Adam McKay, Catherine Hardwic... (Oct '14) Oct '14 High I 1
More from around the web