Interview With The Vampire. Cosmopolis (Starring Robert Pattinson), Reviewed. [Grierson & Leitch]

There are 1 comment on the Gawker story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Interview With The Vampire. Cosmopolis (Starring Robert Pattinson), Reviewed. [Grierson & Leitch]. In it, Gawker reports that:

Rage is rarely cold. Whether it's the Tea Party or Occupy Wall Street or Network , discontent with the state of the world usually comes to us piping hot, often satisfyingly so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Now this should be interesting! Can Robert Pattinson play a different character of vampire?? Let's hope so.
A movie to watch out for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twilight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart: Hollywood is 'disgustingly sex... Fri Schnooki 2
News As Kristen Stewart turns 25, we take a look at ... Apr 10 rah91 2
News Was that fake baby in 'American Sniper' really ... Mar '15 T-Fal 1
News Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Split: 'Twilig... (Mar '14) Jan '15 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Ashley Greene Nude Photos - New Moon Movie Scan... (Aug '09) Nov '14 stacynorthup 4
News See New Movies By Adam McKay, Catherine Hardwic... (Oct '14) Oct '14 High I 1
News Hot new couple alert: Are JLaw and Chris Martin... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Paul_Lover 2
More from around the web