Who Is Polly Stenham, Robert Pattinson's Rumored New Girlfriend?

May 30, 2013 Full story: KRAV-FM Tulsa

Robert Pattinson is rumored to be dating Polly Stenham , following his split from Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart earlier this month.

Full Story
hope and pray

Redwood, NY

#1 Jun 2, 2013
Rob this blonde is UGLY! You can do better than her!
Ur biggest fan

Perth, Australia

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Hi, could u b serious, rob? This girl is UGLY. I know it was hard with K-Stew but if u want to date another girl, try and have someone who actually looks nice. I am a great fan of urs but plz don't get cuddley with this girl. Ok i know that u might want to, move on but as I said, like 50 times before, not this girl. She's a play writer, ur an actor of the best series. You're better than her, by a lot. So .......? You can do better then this! Get over this UGLY polly stenham!
p.S.
i didn't use capital, letters for her name cos she's not important!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twilight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Greene Nude Photos - New Moon Movie Scan... (Aug '09) Nov '14 stacynorthup 4
See New Movies By Adam McKay, Catherine Hardwic... Oct '14 High I 1
Hot new couple alert: Are JLaw and Chris Martin... Aug '14 Paul_Lover 2
Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson An... (Nov '12) Aug '14 hope and pray 2
Cannes to open with glitz, glamour and dash of ... (May '14) May '14 Center 1
Kellan Lutz talks fitness: His low-carb Paleo d... (Apr '14) Apr '14 megan88 1
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Split: 'Twilig... (Mar '14) Apr '14 adrienne 4
More from around the web