Guilty Plea in Actress' NYC Slaying

Guilty Plea in Actress' NYC Slaying

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Guilty Plea in Actress' NYC Slaying . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A construction worker who admitted strangling actress Adrienne Shelly while robbing her apartment and then hanging her body to make it look like a suicide pleaded guilty Thursday to manslaughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Mike

AOL

#1 Feb 15, 2008
This waste of humanity is in our country illegally. HMMMMMM!!! I guess he should have all the rights of an American citizen because he "smuggled" himself in. Otherwise, he might have brought attention to himself. So, rather than put whatever he took back into the purse, kill this innocent victim. Any person that has ever watched a movie or televison show knows this guy just didn't give himself up due to a guilty conscience. The police had a valid suspect and he crumbled under the pressure. What if there wasn't any valid suspects? Another unsolved crime, perhaps at the hands of an illegal trying to avoid the spotlight? I wonder.
If a person "sneaks" into a members only club in this country, why aren't they allowed to stay? They made it in, doen't that give them the right?

I hope "confession and conviction" gives her family and friends a little ease. It just might make them angrier as they think about how easily he could have just walked away. God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trust Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will There Be a Friends Reunion? Hollyscoop Exc... (Apr '11) Jun '12 rahel 6
News Worker confesses in slaying of New York actress (Jun '11) Jun '11 sir bundy 2
News Construction Worker Pleads Guilty In Slaying Of... (Feb '08) Feb '08 mystic 1
News Actress `suicide' was murder: SouthFlorida.com (Nov '06) Apr '07 China 10
News Man Allegedly Confesses to Murdering Adrienne S... (Jan '07) Jan '07 ILLEGALS FILTH 1
News Actress Adrienne Shelly Found Dead In NYC Office (Nov '06) Nov '06 VALERIE 1
More from around the web