Review: Transformers: Revenge of the ...

Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - 1 star out of 5

There are 2 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - 1 star out of 5. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The only real dread I think I took into Monday night's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen screening was that I knew the length.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

deathwind

North Augusta, SC

#1 Jun 25, 2009
i'm going against the grain here. Transformers rotf sucked. the one liners and dog humping scenes made me feel as though I was watching meet the fockers and pinapple express. by the way, when did transformers start cursing.i don't remember that in the cartoon. how is it bumble bee was a wimp in the first one and now he's a big shot.whats up with soundwave i guess he liked humping satelites. what was with the back story it reminded me of hellboy 2. i thought this was transformers not history of the primes. i'm disappointed. we are a sad society.
SalG

Kennett Square, PA

#2 Jun 28, 2009
deathwind wrote:
i'm going against the grain here. Transformers rotf sucked. the one liners and dog humping scenes made me feel as though I was watching meet the fockers and pinapple express. by the way, when did transformers start cursing.i don't remember that in the cartoon. how is it bumble bee was a wimp in the first one and now he's a big shot.whats up with soundwave i guess he liked humping satelites. what was with the back story it reminded me of hellboy 2. i thought this was transformers not history of the primes. i'm disappointed. we are a sad society.
I agree with ya bud, the foul language was vulgar and unapropriate.. Nothing I remember from the series. The 2 "Ghetto" Autobots Huey and Duey where the hell did they come in from? Gold teeth, foul language, and a plot that had me completely not interested by the end of the movie. Our children are growing up in a horrible enviorment, nasty foul music on the radio's, movies like this 1 on TV and ect.. wake up America, pay attention to whats going on around you..our children are OUR future. In the end, Transformers was a cartoon for children, would you take your kids to watch this trash??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TRANSFORMERS 4: Is Nemesis Prime the Newly Reve... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MrMK 1
"Team America: World Police" (2004) (Jan '12) Jan '12 Abishai100 1
Perceptor: G1 nerd hero (Jan '12) Jan '12 Abishai100 1
"Tron" (1982) (Dec '11) Dec '11 Abishai100 1
News Megan Fox Mini Biography (Jan '10) May '11 dude 14
"Armageddon" (1998) (Oct '10) Oct '10 Abishai100 1
News Michael Bay sued (Aug '10) Aug '10 Poppa dont Preach 1
More from around the web